sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ

Summary: Florence has some trouble sleeping after her last movie.

-

Florence finished filming for her movies 'Midsommar'. It's about this girl called Dani which Florence plays that her psychological trauma affects her relationship with her boyfriend, they go to a place in Sweden where one of there friends is from and from there on their life complete changes.

Florence was really disturbed by some of the scenes she had to fill, one where Dani's parents and sister died, one where she saw two people jumping off a cliff and even a scene where Dani's boyfriend is put into a bear's casket and burned alive.

Sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night and see that Florence was fake sleeping not to make me worry but it made me even more worried.

I was laying in bed with Florence, she fought I was asleep so she decided to go on her phone for a while. Around ten minutes later she grew bored of it and put her phone away, I laid on my side facing her.

"I knew you're awake Flo." I said.
"What?" She asked.
"I know you haven't been sleeping." I sigh as I sat up.
"I.." She started.
"Come here." I said opening my arms for her.
"I don't know why I'm so scared." She began to cry on my chest.
"It's really disturbing." I said rubbing her back slowly.
"Like it's not even real." She started but she stopped to breath.
"But it looks real." I finished her sentence.
"Yeah." She breathed.
"We'll try and think of something else baby, like thing about when I fell of the chair during the interview for our movie." I said making her chuckle pulling away still with her arms around me.
"And you got stuck on the chair." She laugh as I wiped her tears.
"And I even ripped my dress." I laugh.
"I had to walk behind you so they didn't see your underwear." She laugh.
"Yeah." I laugh.

I laid down on my back and Florence rested her head on my chest as she wrapped her arms around me.

"I'm here baby." I whispered wrapping myself rms around her.

"Thank you." She said looking up at me.
"You don't have to thank me." I smiled.

I reached down and pecked her lips before he placed her head back on my chest and we both fell asleep in each other's arms thinking of the two of us.