ғɪɢʜᴛ

Summary: You and Florence have your first fight.

-

Florence seemed distant from me, she wouldn't cuddle with me anymore, she wouldn't stop doing what she was doing just to kiss me, we didn't have sex anymore and she would spend all day filming cooking videos.

I love her cooking videos, I think their really cute but she wouldn't spend time with me like she used to. Was she falling out of love?

She was in the bedroom scrolling through her phone as I was sitting on the couch trying to watch tv but I had to confront her about what was happening, I couldn't handle it anymore, I missed her.

I walked to the bedroom and she didn't even bother to look at me or say something.

"What is it?" I asked.
"What?" She asked confused.
"What's happening?" I asked.
"What do you mean?" She asked putting her phone down.
"What happened for you to start ignoring me?" I asked as tears were forming in my eyes.
"What are you talking about?" She asked in an angry tone as she got up.
"You don't kiss me anymore or hug me." I said as a tear fell down my cheek.
"You don't even talk to me when we're both home, you just stay on your phone the whole day." I cried.
"Because I'm busy and I have things to do." She said raising her voice at me.
"If you did something you loved you would understand!" She shouted at me making me look at her shaking as tears rolled down my cheek.

She finally realized what she had done and sighed as her expression when from anger to sadness.

"I'm sorry baby." She started walking towards me.
"Don't." I said flinching away.
"You don't love me anymore." I sobbed.
"I love you Y/N and always will." She said.
"So why do you ignore me?" I sniffed.
"Because." She started.
"Because you do something you love and I don't, you love it so much you don't even spend time with me." I said as anger started to fill my body.
"Baby I'm sorry." She said as tears were forming in her eyes.

Shit.

I cant see her cry it makes me hate myself knowing it's because of me.

"Look I'm sorry I ignored you, I really am. I love you. I love you so much. I love you more then anything or anyone I have ever loved in my life." She said as a tears rolled down her cheek.
"I sorry for talking to you that way." I said.
"It's okay, you were angry at me and you had the right to." She said wiping her tear away.
"I love you too. So much." I smiled cupping her face.
"I will make more time for you baby." She said before I pressed a gently kiss on her lips.
"I love you." She smiled pulling away.
"I love you too." I said as I pulled her into a hug.

I missed this.