ᴀɴxɪᴇᴛʏ

Summary: You were filming this new movie that you stared in and you start having an anxiety attack but luckily for you, your girlfriend decided to come see you film.

_

Today I was filming this new movie that I stared in, I always wanted to star in a movie and it finally happened.

My girlfriend Florence didn't have any work to do so she decided to come watch me film for the day.

My character was a teenaged girl that was looking for her father who was missing since she was 5.

In this part that we were filming, she would have to go to this party to go speak to a man that knew her father and will give her some information.

We were all set to start filming but when I realized how many people were in the scene I started to panic.

Seeing a lot of people around me made me anxious, this would happen a lot with paparazzi.

I started to hyperventilate a bit but tried to calm myself down.

I didn't hear the director tell me to start since I zoned out.

"Y/N, you with us?" The director asked.
"Can I just go to the bathroom, I don't feel good." I said making him nod.

I power walked to the bathroom and Florence followed me.

We got in the bathroom and she grabbed both of my hands.

"Deep breath in." She said taking a deep breath with me.
"Deep breath out." She said breathing with me.

She breathed with me until I calmed down and started breathing normally.

"Its going to be okay darling." She said wrapping her arms around my waist.

She gave me a tight hug and we then got back to the set and I finished the scene.