Lazy day

The best day*

Lizzies pov*

Today I wanted to have a lazy day so I slept in and when I woke up I checked on ever and she was still asleep and since she was a tiny baby she still slept in the bassinet so I sat in rocking chair in the corner of the room and just watched my daughter as she slept and then after a while she started crying so I walked over to her and picked her up along with her blanket  and I walked over to the rocking chair and put my daughters head on my chest and just rocked her while saying sweet nothings to her until she fell asleep again so I got up and walked downstairs to the kitchen and started the coffee machine and then set ever in her swing and toasted a piece of toast and spread jam over it and got a bottle ready for ever when she wakes up and I sat on the couch the rest of the morning.

Later on in the day*

It was now 7:30 and it was starting to get dark so I decided to take ever on a walk so I stood up off the couch and got the stroller out and set it all up and got ever and the bag and put ever in the stroller and I put some blankets on her and I put on my coat and we walked out the door and we walked to this near lake that had like a boating dock and I just started talking to ever saying things like " you know mama loves you so much ever I will always love you.." and I just had so much fun being able to be in silence with my daughter for once without paparazzi it's just me and her and forgetting the world.

" and I just had so much fun being able to be in silence with my daughter for once without paparazzi it's just me and her and forgetting the world