waking up

Chapter 2

   Benji's p.o.v

I woke up from hearing my loud ass mama'(Stephanie).

Stephanie:y'all get tf up,for I beat y'all asses.

Me: do she ever stop fucking yelling *mumbles*.

Steph:I heard that bih!.

Me: of course you did but you sure can't when we want or wanna go somewhere *mumbles back*

Steph:ima let that slide,cuh not only is it true I know you still sleepy,love you Maj now get to the bathroom.(She said walking out of my room)

Me:love you to thot mom *grabs towel*

Steph: girl my birds stay chipping *makes atown bird noise*

Me:*makes same noise as her at the same time* noo nigga *walks to bathroom*

I turned the shower on letting it get steamy hot taking off my pajamas looking at my body threw the mirror.For me to be Nothing but 15 I have a body of a goddess. When I noticed the mirror was all fogged up I whiped it and got one more look at my self and hoped in the shower

*10 mins later*

I started smelling something burning and something rotten *looks out of small shower curtain to see my twin sister taking ashit and doing her hair*

Me:Oh hell nah  *Sings vine* Danielle if you don't raise your ass up out this bathroom bitch

Danny:no hoe you aggy asf if you think ima get out one side of my hair is curly and another side is flat iron I can't quite now *she says whiping herself and washing her hands*.

Me:listen thotchild idgaf,What if I took a shit if you was in here, you no What nvm cuh I'm boutta get out.

Danny:thanks sissy.

Me:yeah Whatever don't do it again.

Danny:sing for me though keep my some company.

Me:can't sis.

Danny:why thot (whines).

Me:chill your inner ass crack,I'm getting out that's why it smells like John's old fish tank.

(We both laugh)

Danny: Fuck you then, we match today?.

Me:naahh -_- since when do we ever dress alike (sarcasm)

Danny: girlll, my bad I just thought we wasnt gonna do it anymore since this is a new school, and bish we ain't do it all the time!.

Me:well nah not today but Danny girl lemme pick out our outfit and then we can leave

danny:We not gonna eat I heard anacostia don't feed you breakfast.

Me:yeah we can eat

I walked out of the bathroom after bushing my teeth and lotion up my body a and put on deodorant and picked out our clothes for me I chose some white airforce ones,a black,crop tank and black shorts with a bandana design leg. For my sister I chose a grey and white croptop that stops under her boobs a red hat that said thug in white some white joggers that had grey triangle on them and red Nike slides and since she is kinda a girly girl one of my white purses. And she gave me a pair of her glasses (outfit in media that's not us thats just the outfit).

*Danielle walks in with outfit in*

Danny: sis this cute thanks boo

Me: you welcome but come on since you just got finished eating I'm tired of this little ass house

Danny:I hope we make friends

Me:whatever

*walks out of house*