mall time and forgive time part 1

Mymy p.o.v

We went home so Danny and red could go change because we decided to go to the mall and our phones were ringing off the hook back to back from the boys-_-. They even left voice messages on our voicemail and all it was becomin non stop. I went upstairs to see What the girls put on.

Red had on some short overalls with a black shirt with blue writing and some black and blue Jordan's with some baby pink lipstick and her phone case had a galaxy design on it with a grey purse and a coffe

Danny had on some blue highways skinny jeans with a design and leather on the legs and back pocket,airforce ones and a white croptop with black writing and white and black numbers that says 48 (outfit in media).

By the time we were about to walk out,the boys were right there by the car we planned on using. After Maj finished locking the door she notice and cuaght a instant additude. (A/N: MAJ IS BENJI MYMY ONLY CALL HER THAT)

Brahem: I don't understand why y'all mad at me I ain't date none of y'all

Tykel and deandre:us ethier.

Me and maj: so you still fucking lied you said y'all was going out of town.

Maj:now moved tf.

*jaiden picks Mymy up and Kaiden and king does the same for Danny and Benji*

Mymy:get tf off me for I bust your chin open.

Benji:put me down nigga for I smack some sense in trough your fucking earlobs!.

Danny:let me go for i make my chopper smack your throat bitch!.

We were all tussling trying to get away from them but we all kinda midgets and they like 7'0 or 6'0 and we not even 5'4 yet soo yea

Brahem, tykel, and deandre just watching right along with red,Audrey,and rocky. The girls got in the car. And they true talking to us. I'm not even gonna lie I did wanna forgive him but then he turned around and said something that I didn't like.

Jaiden:You need chill it ain't like we together so why not forgive me how did you even find us y'all one of them crazy BITCHES?!?!

Mymy:fuckyou just call me nigga? We ain't no y'all was there until she was fronting on Ig and we went to her page to see where she live and we seen a picture and all of y'all was hugged up and if I'm a bitch your a bitch cuh I put them bruises on your punk ass *gets up and goes to the car*

Danny p.o.v

King: You need chill it ain't like we together how you no we was there anyway.

Danny: We ain't no y'all was there until she was fronting on Ig and we went to her page to see where she live and we seen a picture and all of y'all was hugged up so don't call me nomore text,oovoo, ft,none of that when you see me and my sister in school don't even talk to us and please loose our adress nigga *gets up and goes to the car*

Benji p.o.v

Kaiden:look I'm sorry and if I could take it back I would but I can't so forgive me and let move on with it.

Benji:he'll nah nigga you thought I was playing when I said dont come close to me nomore trust and believe I can be a rude ass bitch this ain't even the beginning, my daddy told me about niggas like you before he died *chuckles *

But funny how I thought you were different.*gets up and goes to the car*

Y'all ready to go? Yeaa they all said in unison

Benji:why y'all acting Like that it's time to turn up

All the girls:yass bitch

*King p.o.v*