enough is enough

Benji p.o.v

I'm crying my eyes out right now, tbh I don't even have a reason to, all he girls and my mom is in here with me eating fatsnack and watching the fault in our stars

*flash back*

~after the last dance~

I'm walking to my desseroom and I see kaiden but tbh he Dont seem to happy to see me.

Benji: what's wrong.

Kaidean: tf was that young.

Benji:what was wya kaiden. *walking inside the room*

Kaiden: you was all up on that nigga and he was all up on you. *grabs my arm*

Benji: boy Dont start all we was doing was dancing, the nigga ain't worried about me, why you trippin, we had to do that.

Kaiden: I knew I shouldn't have trusted your hoe ass, you ain't no good for me anyway, but I can't seem to stop loving you,.

Benji: wtf you just say to me.
*slaps him*

Kaiden: you wanna fuck that nigga Dont bitch, huh you gonna go on that date with me then fuck him ain't you, you gonna give that nigga your virginty.
*slams her to wall*

Benji: gtf off me and get out Dont even think about coming in my room tonight bitch, you lucky if I Dont tell my father.

Kaiden: I'm jut tryna show your stupid ass I love you, wtf you was doing bruh, that hurt my feelings. *let's go*

Benji:gtfo I Dont wanna hear it.*opens door*

Kaiden: ard ma but remember that I love you.

*flashback over*

I'm tired of crying bruh, I just feel like they won't stop coming, kaiden been tryna sneak in my room to bruh, I been locking my door a night so he can't get in and I ignore him. I told my mom and the girls, I beged my mom not to tell my dad.

Queen: get up, I'm tired of this shit. Everybody get dressed we having a girls day out.

All the girls but me: finally .

Benji:really nigga .