wanna bet ?

Danny p.o.v

I wake up and realize everything that's happen . Once i was done. I hop out of bed brush my teeth and wash my face I put on black thigh high socks because I had on black booty shorts with a white tank top the stops above my belly button. I began to walk towards to Maj room and as I walked in I seen her coming from out of the bathroom with the same thing on..

Me: bitch we ain't dressed alike yet but this is the only time you wanna dress alike you petty.

Maj:bitch you no damn well I ain't know you was gonna have that on... any way I was gonna wake up mylan so I could prank the boys the triplets left this morning so they could go get everything mama and daddy went with them but Lauren stayed.

Me:ard you go wake up mymy ima get Lauyrn.

As I started to walk towards the door I stopped and asked for a rubber bandy thick long curly bushy hair was in my face.

Once I got the rubber band I continued. When I got to her door I seen that Lauren was already up so I walked in without knocking. She was watching Martin it was the episode when Martin told the story when he tried to sleep with shanaenae (a/n I think that's how you spell it)

La=lauryn

La:well hello to you to

Me:My bad lala but Maj wanna prank the boys you down

La:he'll yea and your ass lookin good in them shorts ma ; )

Me:you 3 gay girl

She slipped on some booty shorts and grey thigh high socks and we proceeded to Mymy room where Maj told me to meet her at

when we got there all of us had on the same thing

We started walking to babyboys room where all the boys were and we all went to each of our boys. Maj had her speaker so she turned on ''mike gip i believe in a thing called love" to twerk to.

Lauryn p.o.v

Yellow I'm lauryn but Everybody calls me lala I'm light skin with light honey dew brown natural hair. I'm Indian,Ethiopian and black I'm a middle size chick. I have miduem size boobs but a big booty I guess you could say and a small waist.

When she turned on "mike gip i believe in a thing called love" I just knew What we had to do because that's our favorite twerking song, it's just so catchy.

Benji p.o.v

I ont know about them I was hitting everybeat. They don't call me "the female Freedia" for Nothing. When we were finish we seen the boys didn't even wake up so I got on top of Kaiden

Me:kaikai wake up. *whines*

Kaydein:no ma go play with your bear

Me:I am 15 not 5 and you can't tell me What to do.

Kaiden:why must you always be so hardheaded you want me to beat you up.

By then all the others were woke playing with there girls beside deandre and tykel and Brahem they left to go get some more clothes.

Me:soooo when was the first time you beat me up I'm not remembering.

Kaiden:Moe stop bluffin

Me:*laughs* bluffin   *laughs. Where?

Kaiden:Whatever ma watch out

Me:nope *poping the p*

Danny:y'all always booloving

Me:not even don't no body want his old lightskined giant ass.

Kaiden:girl please you love this ass *ghetto girl voice and snaps*