macy actually sleeps with a partner

Tony smiles as his daughter walks down the stairs with her stuffed elephant in her hands. The fifteen year old holds her stuffed elephant to her chest as her hair is in fresh french braids. Her blue eyes lit up when she smelled the cookies that her father made. “Papa a fait les cookies!”

“Huh, I did.” Tony says looking at the container of the cookies. “Oh yeah I did.” Macy giggles at her father and he couldn’t help but smile at his daughter. 

“Maybe Dad will let me help with the cars again, do you want to join El?” Macy’s nickname for Ellie. The father smiles at his daughter as she’s talking to her stuff animal. The fifteen year old sighs as she goes and gets some juice. “I’m just talking to a stuffed toy. God I’m pathetic.” Tony makes his way to his daughter and stands next to her. “Hey! None of that.”

Macy looks up and says, “I’m not wrong.” The father gave her a sad look. “Here have a cookie.” He says offering his daughter a cookie, she reluctantly took it. She took a bite out of it, and Tony kissed her head. “No daughter of mine is pathetic got it.” He says sternly to his daughter, and she looks at him, and taking another bite of her cookie. 

“Sorry.” Macy says taking another bite of her cookie. “Come on bed now.” Tony says and whines as she rubs her eyes. “But I don’t want to!” Tony whines back. “But you have to!” Tony picks her up and they head to her room. 

Tony looks towards the clock in Macy’s room. 

7:00 pm

His lovely fiance will be home around 7:30 pm which gives his enough time to again, attempt to put Macy to sleep and work on his suit. Cause apparently reading a WHOLE Harry Potter book wasn’t enough for the fifteen year old.

“Alright what now do you want. Because I told Mama that I’d get you to bed when she gets home and we have thirty minutes.” Tony says bringing a stack of books that she snuck into her Dad and Mom’s room. “And no Twilight. I can’t stand it.” Macy pouts. “Which is why?” 

30 minutes later

Macy still isn’t asleep, because she and her father can’t seem to agree on something. Also the time that Pepper should be home.

Man she’s gonna kill me, amongst other things.

Pepper Potts takes a deep breath as she opens the car door of her grey Audi. As she shuts the door she looks up and sees a large stuffed rabbit outside the house that Tony no doubt had bought for her as a gift.

Tony is down in the workshop but Pepper doesn’t know that. At least not yet. Macy is sitting next to her father’s suit, as she’s reading it a book. 

Sighing as she walks towards the front door of their home. Once she has reached the door she opens it and shuts it behind her quietly. Knowing that her daughter should be sleeping around now. Walking towards the sofas she looks down at her black folder. “I’m sorry, I’m late. I was...What the…? What is that?! Maclyn May shouldn’t you be asleep right now.”

The strawberry blonde trails off as she sees her fiance and daughter sitting on the couch with his leg crossed over his other in an iron man suit. With a supposed to be sleeping Macy leaning her head on the iron shoulder.

“You are wearing this in the house now? What is that, like Mark 15?” Tony looks at the small number marked 42 on the suit.