I love you Vati

The next morning

Macy is eating waffles that she made, which were chocolate chip waffles. Her favorite with bacon on the side. Macy is slowly learning how to cook, mostly with JARVIS' help.

Macy got to her bacon, when JARVIS said, “Miss, it appears your father requires your assistance down in the lab.” 

Macy takes a sip of her apple juice, since she is allergic to oranges. “What does he need help with J?” Macy asks their AI. “He said you will find out when you come downstairs.”

Macy giggles a little, at the AI. “Can you tell Daddy that I’ll be down when I’m finished with breakfast.” Macy says to the AI. “Yes Miss.” JARVIS says to the blonde, and she smiles at the AI.

Macy just got done with her breakfast, and she heads down stairs with her glass of apple juice in her hand. She enters the code and the door opens up for her. 

“Hey Vati.” Macy says in German. She’s a very talented blonde girl. She knows English (obviously), German and a little bit of French.

“What are you speaking German.” Tony asks his daughter and she nods her head at her father.

“Maybeeee.” Macy says sheepishly to her father, and he smiles at his daughter.

”So what are we doing today?” Tony continues to smile at his daughter. “We are going to see what went down with Happy.” Macy’s eyes brighten as well as narrow in determination.

Macy Stark wants to know exactly what happened to her Uncle Happy. “Okay J what do got for us?” The AI answers to his creator’s daughter. “I've compiled a Mandarian database for you, Miss. From SHIELD, FBI, and CIA intercepts. Initiating virtual crime scene reconstruction.”

Macy and Tony both look at the data that has been collected. Macy grimaces as she takes in the sight of the mandarian. The blonde haired girl watches as her father uses his hands to drag the hologram onto the platform. 

“Okay, what do we got here?” the father asks, and before he has a second to finish what he says. “His name is an ancient Chinese war mantle, meaning, ‘adviser to the King’. South American insurgency tactics talks like a Baptist preacher.”

Tony scratches the back of his head. “There’s lots of pageantry going on here...lots of theater.”

Macy pushes the virtual information down to close, and Tony watches in awe. “Close.” Tony and Macy both look at the virtual crime scene reconstruction. The two Stark’s both clasp their hands behind their backs as they walk through the hologram.

JARVIS adds his two cents as Tony flicks his wrist and watches as a hologram shows the explosion. “The heat from the blast was an excess of 3,000 degrees Celsius. Any subjects within 12.5 yards were vaporized  instantly.”

Macy nods her head in thought, as her little head is gathering up the information that is being said and or seen. “No bomb parts found in the three mile radius of the Chinese theater.” Macy says to the AI. JARVIS informs the young blonde. “No miss.” Macy sighs as her father takes her water bottle of apple juice and drinks it before giving it to his daughter.

The two Starks say in unison. “Talk to us Happy.”  

Macy notices that in the virtual reconstruction of her Uncle Happy, he is pointing his finger at some...dog tags. Macy stepped in front of her father in order to see what he’s pointing at.