♥︎ CINQUE ♥︎

ADRIANA'S POV 

"He isn't worth your tears, and if he ever does something to you, don't be scared to tell me, and I will personally come and beat him up for you. Adriana, I care deeply about you and will go any mile to make you happy. So please don't cry about him, and if you want, I can make some calls and get you a restraining order so he can't get near you again."  Federico said to me as he hugged me. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Thank you, and it's fine if you don't want to do anything; I don't want to be a problem," I said while kissing his cheek. " I believe we should return to the living room," I added on.

"I believe we should." He stated this as he took the popcorn from the counter and led me to the living room.

" So you can sit and watch the program while I put it on!" He stated. "By the way, you wanted pretty little liars, right?" He also added

"Yes, Haha," I responded as I opened my phone.

After a few minutes of reading through Instagram, I looked up to find Federico struggling to open his Netflix. 

" Need any help? " I laughed and said

" It's not funny, it's simply that my Netflix isn't working!" Federico insisted

I rolled my eyes and grabbed the remote from his hands. "Lemme do this," I stated

After about a minute, I turned on his Netflix, and he stared at me, stunned.

"It's simply that my Netflix isn't working!" I laughed at him and mocked him.

" HEY, IT WASN'T WORKING WHEN I TRIED!" He said.

" sure, Federico, sure," I answered while Federico closed the lights and sat on the sofa next to me. 

After approximately 2 hours of viewing several episodes, I became really tired and fell asleep.

6 HOURS LATER. 

" ADRIANA LUDOVICA MALDINI , WAKE UP!" I heard Federico scream

"Five more minutes," I said

"ADRIANA, I swear I'm going to splash cold water on your face if you don't wake up!" He yelled.

"I'm up, I'm up!" I sprang up as soon as he mentioned "cold water."

As I opened my eyes, I noticed Federico on the sofa next to me dying of laughter.

" HEY, WHAT'S SO Funny?!" I remarked

" Five more minutes!" He stated this while laughing.

" IT'S NOT FUNNY, I LOVE MY SLEEP!" I stated. "WHAT TIME IS IT, BY THE WAY?" I added

" It's 8:23 a.m." He stated

" Okay, thank you!" I said as I stood up to stretch.

" By the way, do you want to go out to breakfast?" Said by Federico

"Sure, I'm hungry!" I stated

I was still wearing my clothes from yesterday, which is fine because they aren't filthy or crumpled up because I don't move in my sleep.

"All right, let's go!" Federico stated as we were leaving his house.

We got into his car, which was different from the one he used the day before, and I sat in the passenger seat while he got into the driver's seat.

"All right, do you want to head to Biancolatte or Architorta Bistrot?" Federico said as he began driving.

" Biancolatte is great, and I don't really like Architorta Bistrot, so I think we should go to Biancolatte," I answered.

"Biancolatte it is!" he said as he began driving towards the restaurant.

When we arrived, we put on our disguises to avoid being recognized by the paparazzi and proceeded inside.

A waiter noticed us and immediately approached us. He proceeded to grab the menus after escorting us to our table.

FEDERICO'S POV

I decided that this was the perfect opportunity to tell her how much I loved her.

" So Adriana, there's something that's been on my mind for a long that I really wanted to tell you, Adriana Ludovica Maldini Ti Voglio... "