sharing la Icecream

NARRATORS POV
    This is the first day when guilias plan became into action. Guilia has finished her run of work as Alberto changed guilias tire for tmrs run with a certain person checking him out.

Lucas pov.
  I watched my 'friend' change guilias bike tire, my cheeks were flushed when he was flexing those muscles. *Oh geez I better get a grip on myself* I thought as he finished and came over to us.

Guilias pov.
  I knew they had feelings so let's get them in a right push. "Hey guys, why dont I get us icecream from the parlor since we all did hard work" they nodded in agreement to what I just said.

Alberto's pov.
  "Say luca, how was school?" I asked as he went on about it, it got me thinking about that night when I had to go get him. "Albert-"Hey guys there was only 2 left and I'm not sharing so that means you 2 would" giulia said when she handed us the other cone.

Guilias pov.
   After handing them their icecream, luca suggested that they share it as he licked part of it and Alberto licked the other part counted in an indirect kiss.

Lucas pov.
  "You can have the rest Luca" Alberto said to me as I nodded with my cheeks flustered and his smile distracting me to have icecream on my face. "Wait luca stand there" Alberto said as he took his thumb and wipped the corner of my mouth then proceeded to put his thumb in his mouth.

Guilias pov.
   I looked at both with such awe that alberto hasn't even noticed that he did such a couple thing, so I decided to ruin the moment and cleared my throat.

Plan 1: ♡Success ♡