Las Nevadas

[SMUT]
TW knife play, blood, blood kink, bondage, strong language and praise kink lol my favorites :)

              [3rd person]
                "Welcome to Las Nevadas-" Quackity stopped mid-sentence
"Wilbur...?" Quackity was slightly surprised "Yup the one and only Wilbur Soot!" Wilbur laughed a bit. Quackity looked up at Wilbur's face 'holy shit his face is fucked up' He thought. his face was partly rotting around his left eye and right side of his chin rotting skin was sew on and the middle of his neck was stitched shut "Take a picture it'll last longer love" Wilbur said in a slightly deeper voice "stfu wilbur"
Quackity said slightly flustered. Wilbur walked past him pushing him aside. Quackity ran after the tall man "aye aye aye slow down"

           (Time skip)

Quackity and Wilbur were in quackitys office smoking cigarettes. Wilbur put his hand on Q's desk "Sooo what made you want to run a nation?" Quackity jumped at the sudden slam on his desk "Eh no idea if I can't be honest with you Wil" he answered. Wilbur moved his chair forward about a foot or so and roughly grabbed Quackitys face. Quackity was in pure shock at first trying and not successful in not trying not to blush "What the hell Wilbur!" Wilbur slightly laughed "I've always thought you were so damn.... Cute with that face of yours" Wilbur said. "Get the hell off me" Quackity demanded "make me~" Wilbur teased. Quackity sighed and pulled forward in his chair kissing Wilbur and he pulled away by seconds later. Wilbur let go of his face blushing a deep red "WHAT THE FUCK" Wilbur yelled "you said 'make me' so I made you let go of me" Quackity laughed blushing.

                       (Time skip)

Wilbur was behind Quackity Wilbur leaned down a bit Quackity felt Wilburs breath on his neck "what the hell are you doing Wilbur" then he felt a... kiss!? And biting!? "What the F-fuck" Quackity cringed at the stutter  "is ducky flustered?~" Wilbur asked "get the fu-" Quackity was stopped mid sentence due to Wilbur biting his neck harder "o-ow" Quackity held back a moun

                   (Time skip again)

Quackity had love marks on his neck from wilbur. Wilbur was crouched down on the floor looking for something. I think his pin? 'perfect opportunity to get revenge for what he did to me earlier' he thought. Quackity dug through his pocket for a sec as Wilbur got up taking off his jacket 'perfect' Quackity thought to him self "down." Quackity demanded to wilbur "wha-" Wilbur couldn't finish his sentence before being pushed down by quackity onto all fours. Quackity clicked open how pocket knife Wilbur heard the click and started to slightly panic till he felt a sharp pain in his leg. "WHAT THE FUCK" Wilbur yelled he felt a warm and oddly wet felling on his. DID QUACKITY JUST LICK THE DANM CUT!? "Don't yell love~" Quackity said softly Wilbur nodded not wanting to piss him off again so he wouldn't get cut again. "Good boy~" (lol praise kink Wilbur) Wilbur tryed to move but Quackity stopped him "love don't move or I cut you again" Quackity laughed. Wilbur felt a blade on his leg then blood flowing down it. Wilbur flinched and pulled away from the blade making the cut worse he scrambled to the wall. "Ow fuck. WHAT THE HELL QUACKITY!?" Wilbur yelled Quackity walked to Wilbur and grabbed his face (POWER BOTTOM QUACKITY ON HIS POWER ARC!?) Wilbur was in pure and utter shock before Quackity kissed him!?

                  (Time skip again lol and smut :) AND MORE POWER BOTTOM QUACKITY LOL AND KINKY SHITTTT)

                            (Wilburs pov)

I was tied to the danm bed with quackity walking around the bed I was breathing heavily. 'what is he gonna do to me' I thought to myself "oh love~ Wilbur you shouldn't have do pulled away~ this is karma." He walked up to me slowly and teasingly started kitten licks to my member "mmh~" I hummed a slight moun "good boy~" Quackity praised. "F-fuck~" I mouned as he put my hole member in his mouth bobbing his head up and down "holy sh-shit"

              Lol the end horny fuckers

699 words not including this :)