𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 19: Fresh From The Farm

You were again fighting crimes, somewhere in town, and it's been only a week since the incident. Your wound was still in the process of healing but you couldn't possibly wait for another five months. But the fun part is, for you to be able to escape, you needed to turn off the electricity of the whole tower, keeping them busy as they all try to bring it back on, but it would be no use since your powers are intact in the system, blocking any electricity, FRIDAY can't do anything either seeing as the AI has been shut off, probably putting the world in jeopardy because of your actions.

"Are you telling me or not?" You asked calmly as you stared at the guy hanging upside down by a thin rope placed at the edge of the rooftop of a building.

He shook his head, sweating as hell as he tried so hard to keep his shit together. So here's the story, the whole time you were on bed rest for seven days, you started digging into what happened that morning, checking every camera in the compound without anyone knowing since Wednesday will only hack the system if it's late at night. Sure Natasha had been by your side but she mostly fall asleep, especially after she had a very long and tiring day. May also visit every time she gets off from work, spoiling you with things you want and sharing the rest with Peter if he doesn't annoy you, which ninety-nine percent of the time, he does.

"Alright, my patience's running thin," Bringing out a knife, "So I guess, I'll just..." Trailing it off, the knife touched the rope, slowly as you could, only to threaten him.

"No!" He yelled, "No, stop! Stop!" He kept yelling but you were humming a song, having no care at all as you pretend to not hear him. Plus, if he doesn't talk then his life is in his own hands, you've got nothing to do with it, you weren't on the scene.

The rope was only one slice away but still, he wouldn't budge so without any options you quickly cut it and he screamed as he gets pulled down by gravity, head first.

You sighed, gathering all the energy before going after him and grabbing him before a single hair from his beautiful locks would touch the ground, unlike Gwen, no offense blondie your neck snapped, his didn't, you got him just in time.

"Are you gonna talk now?" You arched an eyebrow, sitting him properly on the pavement as you fixed the wrinkles of his clothes.

He nodded his head, still pretty shaken to a free cliff diving experience that he'd probably want to happen again, unless...
"He moves from...from places and... and-"

"Can you speak a little more..." You elaborated with a hand since he was stuttering at every word.

He hollowed thickly and released a sigh of exhaustion. "He doesn't stay in one place, he moves every two days depending on how big he screwed with."

"Do you have a name or does he change that too?" You asked, sarcasm in your voice but he didn't notice it.

He shook his head again. "Not name, face," He corrected, "He changes his face."

Furrowing your eyebrows, "Changing his face what do you mean?"

"Mask," He retorted quickly, "He uses a mask to cover his real identity, like...like you," He pointed his index finger at you and you rolled your eyes. "Only he wears faces of deceased people." He finished.

Hence, his a psychopath, he is nothing like you.

Twisting the doorknob of your new room at the Avengers Tower, they all decided to place you in a different room and a different floor, making sure you were far away from where you got attacked, and now that you're all alone on the floor you didn't expect anyone to be in your room.

On your way back to the tower, the lights were still off but as soon as you stepped inside your room, the lights immediately opened and you hissed at it, looking away so your eyes wouldn't be too direct at the light.