Part 2 - Gross to met you Mr Sheeran

I woke up on a roof. It was chilly but pleasant. When I stood up my eyes laid on a beautiful big city. It felt like a dream.

Suddenly something caught me by my waist and pulled up. Seconds later I was in the air flying in the direction of a weird shaped building. It was purple and it looked like a big sewing machine. I landed on a big balcony. I proceeded to go inside. When I entered I immediately saw big screens on all of the walls. There was a platypus in the cage, hanging off the ceiling.

- Hello Peppa - a weird voice spoke from my behind. I turned around and saw a redhead with black glasses. He looked very elegant.
-Who are you?- I asked
- My name is Ed Sheeran and I want to ask you a few questions
- How do you know me?
- I was observing you for quiet a while now from this dimension.
- Why?
- Doesn't matter.
- What questions do you want to ask me?
- Do you have the trophy with you?
- oh you mean the pork chop? Yes I do, look- I took my dear brother out of my purse.
- What do you want to do with this? Eat?
- I have no idea. Can you help me start a new life?
- I can give you a job.
- Okay but what are you doing for a living?
- I am a singer and a mad scientist.
- Sounds... fun... I'm in.
- Okay, you will start tomorrow at 6 am and right now you can go to sleep on this couch.

He showed me a crusty, red couch in the corner. I have just got my first job and I met a weird guy. I have no idea what his intentions are. He might want to kill me so I will be carrying my kitchen knife with me. This guy is weird and I don't like him but he gave me a job. I won't be here long. I just need to find a sugar daddy to book me a flight to another city as far away from him as possible then kill the old man and take all his money. This should be easy.

___
AN
I have no idea what I have just created...