The Rehearsal

Me: "So uh we should start rehearsing?" *I say shutting the door and facing Aidan*
Aidan: "Yeah I think we should." *Aidan's eyes widened*
"We were supposed to get balloons and cake to celebrate getting 2 million followers on Instagram, remember?"
*Aidan looks at me*
Me: "Ohh yeah I totally forgot we were supposed to do that"
*I rub my arm up and down in embarrassment while looking at the ground*
"We can get all that stuff later we need to start rehearsing we're filming soon"
*I say while my left hand is flat in the arm and I'm poking it with my right index finger to get my point across*
Aidan: "Yeah your right we really do need to rehearse. We can do whatever you want to do, babe"
*Aidan smirks*

When the word babe entered my ears my stomach filled up with butterflies and my face went warm I felt like my face was on fire. The word circled around my head, I was never called babe before this feels so weird but.. but I like it. I should call Aidan a cute nickname since we're dating.... but what to call him?
(comment a nickname in the comments and the one with the most likes will be Aidans nickname)

Author's Note
Sorry that I haven't posted a new part yet I forgot about this story and I didn't realise it would get over 2.5k views. I never meant for this story to get big but since you all like it so much I'll try to write some more parts. I know this part is really short. I haven't got time right now to right a longer part soon I will I promise.