Wolfs

Huge time skip-
It's been a long time since that fight between Rick and Pete. Pete ended up getting killed, he killed someone else, so Rick had to kill him. I was happy that happened I wanted to kill him myself, he was an asshole! Me and Rick have been hanging out more. He always smiles when we are together. I've been staying with Carl and Rick lately, I want to be with Carl, he's so happy around me. I'm glad to see him happy. "Hey Y/n" it was Maggie, she walked to me and sat by me on the porch. "Hey Maggie, how are you?" I asked as I sat up, I was slouching as always! "I'm doing good, Me and Deanna need some help in the field. Would you be willing to help?" She asked. I smiled "yes, of course." We both got up, right then Rick came out of the house." Where are y'all going?" He asked as he closed the door, " I'm going to help Maggie and Deanna in the field." Rick smiled as always. He walked up to me and kissed my forehead. "Be safe y/n" I smiled and hugged him. Me and Maggie left.

-Few hours later-
Me, Maggie and Deanna were just digging and digging until we heard a scream. " Richard! What's going on out there?!" Deanna yelled. BOOM! fire was thrown at Richard and the wall, Smoke was everywhere, we couldn't see. I immediately ran to find Rick, someone ran up behind me, I got hurt, I was stabbed in my leg. I moved out the way quickly so he would fall, once we was on the ground I shot him. I started running again, well trying to run when I ran into someone, it was Rick, "Oh my god! Y/N! Are you okay?" Rick said as he grabbed me. " I'm okay, i just got attacked!" " What happened, we just heard a scream and then Molotov's where thrown at the wall!" After a long time of fighting off people and zombies, it was finally over. I was rushed to the medical room, Daryl was there he was also hurt. " DARYL! Are you okay!" I asked worried. " Don't worry about me! Are you okay!" He yelled a little, a little overprotective much! The doctor got us both stitched up. 

AUTHORS NOTE: The next chapter has to parts to it, because the first part is about Maggie being prego and the next part is NEGAN TIME!<3