The Beginning

It's the apocalypse, it's been the apocalypse for a few years now, I've watched my whole family grow! Well they aren't really my blood family but they are the closest thing to family I have. My name is Y/N,Y/N Dixon, I have two brothers, well one now, Merle died at the prison! The brother I have left is my best friend Daryl! He was the only person nice to me when we were kids, Merle was an asshole! We have been with the same group for a while, some people have died...well a lot of people have died, new people joined us but the ones who have been here since the beginning are, Me, Daryl, Rick, Carl, Glenn and Carol, Carol is like Daryls best friend, I love her she makes me fell safe. Our group has been through a lot of shit, And we've found someplace that is amazing, Alexandra! We just moved here, they are starting to like us.

I walked out of my house with Daryl by my side, "Let's go explore the place" I said looking at Daryl, he smiled and looked back at me "Let's do that". We walked the neighborhood for a while seeing new people, then we passed by ricks house, "Come on!" I grabbed Daryls hand and walked up to Ricks house. I knocked on the door, Carl opened it "Y/N!" He hugged me "it's so good to see you!" We haven't seen each other since we got here, I was hurt before we came her so i had to heal and Daryl wouldn't let anyone in other then the doctor and Carol. I hugged Carl super tight "I've missed you soldier!" Carl stoped hugged me and grabbed my hand and walked in dragging me along, I grabbed Daryls hand and also dragged him with us. "Dad! Look who's here!" Carl yelled to Rick. Rick came walking down the stairs, once he saw me he smiled, a huge smile. Daryl says Rick has a huge crush on me. "Y/n!, I've missed you!" He ran down and hugged me also picking me up. "Rick! Be careful!" Daryl snapped, "oh right! I'm sorry y/n! He put me down and let go, hold on to my hands, " How's the wound?" Before we got here I was shot in my stomach. "I'm okay now" I smiled and hugged Rick again, I really did miss him.

-Time skip-
After I reunited with everyone we all joined rick in his house for dinner he wanted to test his cooking skills because They would get food from someone else, We were all around this makeshift huge table out of a lot of tables, "This is....Shit!" Daryl said! We all laughed " it's actually pretty good" I said, Rick smiled as we maid eye contact, I smiled back, Daryl hated that Rick liked me, but brother stuff I guess, I was only one year younger! After we were all done eating we decided to have a huge sleepover, Carl wanted to stay down with me, I was like a mother to him, I loved him like he was my son, Carl lost his mom a while ago while she was giving birth to his little sister. But Rick wanted him to stay with Judith, I ended up talking to Rick and he let Carl stay with us, Carl slept next to me, when we went to bed, the adults stayed up and talked forever, some of them where drunk! After a while of talking it was just me and Rick awake, he smiled again, I smiled back. "Thank you for being there for Carl when he needs you, he loves you a lot." Rick smiled has he walked to me and sat next to me, he put his arm around
me " You're welcome Rick, he's a good kid, I love him a lot also." Rick put his back down, I grabbed his hand "I'm getting tired we should get some rest," Rick smiled " Yeah we should." Rick kissed my cheek and laid down next to me, I did the same thing, we were still holding hands.

Authors note: I know it's a Negan x reader but I needed to add a little twist! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!<3