Aftermath

Wait ! You do .....you really love me ? Said Hermione doubtfully . Yes granger I do I did since I met you said Draco , well if you did then why were you such an asshole to me said Hermione getting angry . Because my family wouldn't except a muggle born as my girlfriend said Draco sadly . But now I know it's too late you love weasly and- he was cut off by a kiss from Hermione. I don't love Ron I love you Draco , said Hermione . Draco smiled and kissed her . Well I never asked can you please be my girlfriend said Draco , yes duh ! Said Hermione.

*at the burrow*
Gin pack quickly .. you are taking too long we also need to fix up my dads old house said Harry helping Ginny pack . They had come back to the burrow to get all of ginnys things . Just then Hermione apparated into the house . Hermione! Said Ron he was delighted to see her , mione I need to talk to you said Ron pulling her aside . She knew what she had to do she had to break up with Ron . Ron ....I need to tell- ... SHE WAS INRRUPTED ......RON KISSED HER ! UH OH 😰 . Ron! Screamed Hermione as she pulled away from him . What's wrong was I not supposed to do that said Ron looking worried , Ron I am sorry but i- I- I am dating Draco said Hermione. Wait you are ? Said Ron shocked . But we you kissed me in the chamber said Ron . I know I just did that on nerve I am sorry but I love malfoy and I love you as well but only as a best friend nothing else I am sorry ronald said Hermione as she walked away .

*at the potters house*

A week had passed but Harry and Ginny were still unpacking the spent a full week cleaning the house even with magic it took them a week . Hermione showed up she needed to talk to Harry , Hermione ! ? what a lovely surprise said Ginny . Ginny went and hugged Hermione. Ginny it's so good to see you . But I really need to see Harry it's important said Hermione. Oh I hope it's nothing too serious said Ginny . Oh no it's not that serious said Hermione well he is straight through that door he is setting up our bedroom said Ginny pointing to a massive brown door . Ok thanks Ginny said Hermione as she walked into the room . Harry hi said Hermione waving . Blimey Hermione it's so great to see you said Harry . Harry I need to tell you something I didn't know who else to talk to about this . Said Hermione Harry could tell something was wrong . What's wrong? said harry in a worried tone , Ron kissed me and I am dating Draco and I kissed Draco and Ron I think still likes me and I don't know what to do because I love Draco but I don't want to hurt Ronald and said Hermione starting to cry , mione clam down I will talk to Ron if you want and try to explain to him that you love Draco said Harry wiping away her tears . Thanks Harry said Hermione she hugged him and apparated away .