Death day (then)

It's been about a week since we started planning out what to do with my mom for the rest of the year. We came up with: Hawaii, Paris, and/or the Bahamas. It's a long shot... but it's the places my mom has always wanted to go. I don't think we'll have enough money for all three of these places. Especially since we paid for my sisters tuition. I think we will be able to make it to one of these places in the 3 1/2 months we have with her.

My dad bought plane tickets for Paris!! My sister can get here in two weeks!! I'm so excited. My mom is going to love it. She's always wanted to go to Paris. She wants to eat crêpes ( I'm hoping I spelt that right😂) there!

It's been a week. And my mom is in the hospital. They aren't releasing her at all. They say the cancer has spread enough to where she only has about a week left. She officially has a 5% chance of living... it's not 0% though! I have no hope anymore.. they aren't going to go through with chemotherapy anymore. They say "she doesn't have long left to live.. so there is no point in giving her the chemo. If anything it will just make matters worse."

It's been  4 days since the doctors told me they weren't doing chemotherapy. My sister has been here for a day now. She's been busy with school though. My dad quit his job. He wants to be with my mom as much as he can. But when he has to leave the hospital he drinks.. it's complete shit.. but there is nothing I can do about it.

It's been 3 days since my sisters been here now. And they won't let us in the hospital after visiting hours. I'm pissed about it because my mom is fucking dying in there! Like honestly what the fuck is wrong with people?! This is my mom! My fucking mom! And she is dying because of god damn cancer! And they won't let me in there?! They can go fuck themselves.

*Next day*
My sister and I have been waiting in the waiting room for about 3 hours now waiting to see my mom. She's sleeping still.. but it's been a week since the doctor said she only had a week so I'm trying to get as much time as I can with her.

My mom just woke up and the first thing she did when I walked in was grab my hand..

NM: Hey baby.. I love you ok? I want you to know that. I love you more than anything in the whole world. Before i go.. I just wanted to let you know that I will always be watching you. I was hoping I would live to see your wedding.. but I guess life had some other plans for me.

Ness: Mom.. do-dont say that.. you'll be fine.. you'll be alright. I'm not going to give up on you.

NM: You aren't giving up on me honey.. you're letting me go to a better place.. a place where I can always watch over you.

Ness: Mom.. please don't close your eyes. HEY! MOM STAY WITH ME ME!! I love you!!

NM: I love you too baby.. but it's my time..

Ness: MOM!! MOM NO! STAY WITH ME😭 HEY I NEED A DOCTOR PLEASE MY MOM IS DYING HERE! HEY PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!! HELP ME PLEASE.. PLEASE I NEED HER! SHES ALL I HAVE PLEASE.. Please..😭

A/N: Hey! I'm sorry I've been in active I just tested positive for covid🙄 anywayssss I love you all!! Thank you for the support!