Bye

Previously: Jaden never let me wear his clothes..except once.

Once my head hit the Pillow on Josh's bed I was out.

Josh's POV:
I finally got off work.. a little later then usual because I had to bring her to my apartment.
It was now 3:30 PM and I was just walking up to my door. When I walked in it was very quiet so I assumed she was in the shower. When I walked into my room she was still asleep on my bed. She was wearing my hoodie and sweats. She looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake her up, but I'm assuming she was going to want to shower before the test.
I lightly rubbed my thumb up and down her arm to wake her up.

Josh: Hey ness.. I'm sorry to wake you, did you want to shower before the drivers test?
Ness: *yawns* Don't be sorry, I appreciate you waking me up. Yeah I would love to shower before that test.
Josh: Okay.. I'll be in the living room. I do have to change out of my work clothes so while you're in the shower you don't mind if I change in here?
Ness: No not at all.
Josh: Okay perfect. You don't have to shower right now we still have like.. an hour.
Ness: Yes I do. It takes me an hour to get ready😂
Josh: Oh lord😂
Ness: Shut up🙄
Josh: You'd like that wouldn't you 😎
Ness: Whatever asshole😂
Josh: Yeah,Yeah. Now go get in the shower so we aren't late.

I was out of the shower and my makeup was done. I decided to let my hair air dry today. Then I realized I forgot my clothes in the bags. Shit. I wrapped my towel around me and cracked open the door seeing Josh's room empty. Oh thank god, I can grab my clothes.
But the second I walked out Josh walked in. And I got so scared that my towel fell.
Josh looked but then realized and turned around.

Josh: Oh- oh my god. I'm so sorry Nessa! I had no clue you were in here! I thought you were in the bathroom!
Ness: Umm... it's okay. I should've said something..
josh: Don't go blaming yourself for this😂 I should've known better.
Ness: You can turn around😂
Josh: Oh.. yeah.
Ness: What time is it?
Josh: Ummm *checks phone* 4:30.
Ness: Shit. I should get dressed super fast then.
Josh: oh yeah..

After josh walked out I was wondering if he saw anything..  hoping he didn't I called Jaden.

On the phone:
Jaden: Nessa.
Ness: Hey J! Sorry I'm not at my apartment I forgot my key and I didn't want to wake you so someone let me crash at their's.
Jaden: Whatever Nessa. Who is it?
Ness: Oh.. umm his name is Josh.
Jaden: You stayed at a guys house?!
Ness: Yes? Why?
Jaden: Nessa you're toxic. We are in a relationship you can't just go sleeping with other guys!
Ness: Umm excuse me? We are not in a relationship. You crashed at my house.
Jaden: So what? You don't love me anymore?!
Ness: I didn't say that Jaden.
Jaden: You know what fuck you Nessa. I'm leaving. And I'm getting back with Mads!
Ness: Do whatever  you want Jaden. I don't give a shit. Go fuck Madison again.
Josh: Everything alright In here?
Ness: Bye Jaden.