"Pardon me, are you Aaron burr?"

Alexander POV:

I woke up to my alarm screaming in my ear. I didn't really want to get up but I had to since it was the day to get settled in your dorm. I tiredly carried my self out of my bed and walked to the bathroom to get in the shower. After that I did my daily hygiene. I went back to my room to pack up all my stuff. When I packed everything up I went and grabbed a banana then called a taxi and was on my way.

When I got to school it was super big and clean and beautiful. I never really saw schools like that. Since I grew up in a poor place in the Caribbean. Anyways I was supposed to meet up with my roomie in front of the school at 7 o'clock sharp.

When I got to the front of the school I saw a boy wearing a white button down shirt with a Mulberry(dea 194) sweater and black jeans.

I walked towards him and asked "Pardon me, are you Aaron burr?"

He looked up from his book and said
" Uhmmm depends who's asking?"
I replied saying " I'm Alexander Hamilton your roommate!".

He smiled and said "Oh your Alex, come on let me show you our room.

I talked the whole time we were walking to the room he looked annoyed but I continued to talk. We share a lot things like how we are both orphans!

When we got to the room it had two rooms a living room with a tv, kitchen and one bathroom.

Burr let me chose my room first. I chose the one at the end of the hall. It was a nice room. I mean both of the rooms look the same. But this room just looked better to me.

Aaron POV

*writes in diary*
"I meet my roommate he isn't what I expected but he seems kind and his name is Alexander Hamilton. He has shoulder length black hair a little taller than me and beautiful dark green eyes. He's kinda hot
He's really talkative but I think I will survive I mean I can switch next year if it doesn't work out. Anyways I'm going to ask him to go to the bar with . And yes I know I'm only 19 but hey I want to make a good impression on him to look cool cause my friends think I'm boring."

I sit up walking to his room. I walk up to his door and knock three times.

Hamilton said "Come in!"

I asked shyly while looking at the ground "Uh Hamilton, Would you like to go to the b-bar with me?"

He looked at me smirking and said "Sure! Also you can call me Alex ".

Alex POV

I was scrolling through Instagram when I heard a knock on my door. I said "come in!".

Burr stood in the door frame and looked at the ground and asked "Uh Hamilton, would you like to go to the b-bar with me?"

I smirked and said "sure! Also you can call me Alex!"

The only reason I smirked was because I thought burr wasn't the type of person to do underage drinking or break rules in general. But if he's fine breaking rules I think we have more in common now.

On the ride there I was just looking out the window of the car. Burr kept on looking at me and back at the front window.

Then he said " You can call me Aaron if you want. I mean you don't have to!"

I grinned and said "Ok, Aaron!"

Then he smiled and looked out the window. I did the same.

Aaron's POV:

The ride to the bar wasn't that long because it is like around the corner from the college but it felt sooo long that time.

When we got to the bar. I offered to buy Alex a drink. The whole time we were talking I realized that I liked him. Not in that way but I was having a good time! Then they showed up.