Greeted At The Door

Deep breaths TV, it's gonna be alright. It's just your favorite band you've crushed on since freshmen year of high school! Okay here's the lady tell her why you're here...um....I....fuck...How how I say words?! All these things ran through my mind as I walked up to the clerk at the desk so I could find out where the band i was working for was at right now...the band Van Halen. It was only 1979 and about 4 months since they started out small tours and things, but I was loving them.... I had so much hope for them....I knew they just had to make it big and I wanted to help!!

The lady directed me down the hall where loud crashing laughter was pouring From. I went down the the hall and knocked on the door, from the inside of the room I heard "Shit man he's here, initiation time boys hehehe!" Uh oh...I hope I wasn't getting punched as soon as the opened the door I mean they did think I was a guy based on my name I'm sure.

The drummer, Alex opened the door and as he did his...was out flashing me. "SHIT IM SORRY!!" He quickly said and fixed himself as I was turned the other way blushing heavy. My old boyfriend used to play this game with his friends too..it was a sort of razing.

When he was finished fixing himself, Alex invited me in. "I'm so sorry miss, we thought you were our new jack-of-all-trades, TV. We were just gonna give him a hard time and see if he was cool..." Alex was blushed and brought me a chair to set in. "Well actually that IS me...I am TV...I AM you're new assistant and what not!" I chuckled and everyone went wide eyed. "What does your name mean?" Eddie spoke up chuckling. "I dunno, both my parents were hippies who smoked pot all day!" I laughed and so did everyone else.

"Well let me introduce you to everyone! This is my brother Eddie, that's Michael Anthony over there, and Dave is the blonde...YO! Dave! Get back out here we got company!" Alex introduced everyone to me then called for Dave. Dave came out and tousled his hair momentarily before his eyes sat on mine. I swear I felt his stare run through my body and jolt something alive inside of me.

"Hi...I'm TV...I'm the new assistant/whatever anyone needs..." I tried to hide my blush. "David, I'm the singer. So you say anything I want?" He smirked and sat down across from me. "Anything that you need that helps the band's performances and well being..." I smiled trying to brush off what he meant. He nodded and sucked his lip between his teeth still staring at me with that electric look.

"So TV, tell us about yourself a little!" Alex smiled and gave me a can of soda. "Well...I um...I'm not from here, I moved out here to California just after I graduated a couple months ago actually for y'all. I know that sounds strange, but my uncle he works for you 4 and was telling me he needed a little help comforting the band and well....that's how I ended up out here." I chuckled and blushed softly.

"Interesting...are you married or dating anyone?"
Dave smirked. "Uuuh nope...I figured it wasn't a good idea if I was moving out here. Now I'd love to stay longer, but I really must be getting home to my uncle's I have a lot of unpacking! I'll see you all in the morning!" I smiled and stood up just as Dave tried to put his arm around me.

Truth be told I was hot for Dave already...but I couldn't let him catch me that easy.😉