f

"would you mind? we're in a library." 

i glanced irritably at the man who has been bothering me for the past few minutes. i came here earlier than him, but as soon as he stepped inside the library, he didn't do anything besides opening his mouth and babbling nonsense. 

"then let's get out." he shrugged it off like it was that simple. i furrowed my brows even more, noticing that my glare wasn't working as he still kept his presence known. 

"scram." i muttered and he just raised a brow at my attitude. 

"what are you even reading?" he leaned forward to take a better look at the book i'm holding. "baking? do libraries have that kind of book?" 

i accidentally closed the book too hard, creating a loud noise that echoed in the peaceful library. i mentally cursed and closed my eyes to calm myself down. 

"how do you keep on finding me?" i managed to ask after taking a deep breath in. 

he just rested his chin on his palm and had the guts to stare at me lovingly. or was he just teasing me again for his own satisfaction? 

"i have my ways. with this look, i could do anything." he proudly responded, boasting about his so-called handsome features as he leaned back on the chair with crossed arms. 

i badly want to erase that smug look on his face. but God knows how much i dread to see those familiar features in the past. 

"and by anything, you mean luring my coworkers into telling you where i am?" i scoffed when he nodded proudly as a response. 

"okay, but luring is too much, don't you think? i could just sit here and do the bare minimum, but they'd still fall for my charms." 

that was my last straw. 

i stood up from my seat after shoving my book inside my bag. he flinched when he noticed me already walking away as he snapped out of his boasting actions. he quickly followed behind, trying to catch up to my figure. 

"look, i have no idea what you want from me and i have no intentions to know. if you're going to keep on bothering me, might as well do something else." 

i turned to look behind to face him, but was surprised when he was a few feet away from me. he just stood still while staring at me, who threw him a confused look. 

"did you even hear what i just said?!" i shouted at him while he slightly smiled out of the blue. 

"since when did you become so fierce?" he said while taking a few steps towards my dumbfounded figure. 

"what?" 

does he know? 

i felt his eyes observing every single feature on my face. those orbs that shine so bright under the sun and his hair glistening once the sunlight hits him. 

he looks just the same. 

he acts just the same. 

"nothing." he chuckled, breaking the silence. "i just thought you were this quiet type when i met you at the cafe." 

he just doesn't remember me.