Imagining Dragons in My Pants

I AM SO SORRY it took me a while to do an update. Aside from school, I was also waiting to see if three chapters worth of preview was gonna blow this story up before I did updates and so far its doing ok I guess. Also, I'm srsly shooked that SWMS reached 1M reads. Anyways, here's updates for ya and the next chapters will be uploaded these coming weeks.

"What are you thinking about?" Penelope asked as she drew circles on my bare chest.

It was 7am and all I could think about was what was waiting for me when I get home.

After dropping Sadie off, I decided to head to Penelope's for the night.

I know, it was an asshole move to sleep with her while I had been thinking about Sadie the entire night.

"The wedding planning starts today" I tell her. Now that summer vacation had started, it was officially also the start of the wedding planning.

Dad and Katherine decided to get married by the end of summer and they had a hundred and four days of summer vacation to do all that.

"You're still really against your dad getting remarried huh?" Penelope asked. Obviously.

"Yeah. I'm still planning on how I'm gonna stop that from happening though" I nonchalantly answered. Penelope stopped drawing circles on my chest then she sat up.

"What?"

"What?" I asked back

"You're planning on stopping your dad from marrying? Why?" She asked

"You know why" I said, sitting up as I rubbed my eyes.

"Don't you want your dad to be happy again? You know how miserable he's been for years" Penelope said, making my blood boil.

Not about what she said, but because I was hungover and I really didn't need to hear this.

So I got up.

"Look. I am extremely hungover right now, so I don't need an argument with you to make my head hurt even more" I said as I started putting my clothes on.

"Fine. Lock the front door when you leave" she said as she turned around so her back was facing me.

I sighed.

Penelope knew what we were doing and telling me what to do was not a part of it. She wasn't my girlfriend and she should know her place.

I drove home and slowly crept my way back inside the house.

"Good morning Archie dear" grandma said from inside the kitchen, completely stopping me from going upstairs.

"Good morning grandma" I said as I walked over to her and gave her a kiss as she sipped on her teacup.

"You're home quite early. And you reek of alcohol, go shower" she said, making me laugh.

"Will do" I said before finally heading up to my room to shower and change and get a bit of sleep before everyone gets here.

It was boring as fuck.

The parents and grandma, along with the people in charge of taking care of everything related to the wedding were talking, and William and Maria were busy playing.

Meanwhile, the only person I wanted to play with was sitting across from me, scrolling through her phone.

Sadie was wearing an off shoulder top with strings that tied in front if the top and a skirt.

As I eyed her down, she looked up at me and flashed me a smile.

"You bored?" I asked

"Sooo bad" she answered as she placed her phone on her side. Now she was giving me attention.