Reminisce

What the fuck am I supposed to do?

What can I do?

The sleepiness as well as the hangover from the previous night had already left my system as soon as I recalled what I told Archie.

Shit!

No!

I purposely left him asleep and said that while he was asleep so he'd move on and I could establish that we can't be together.

And telling him about that night completely ruined that.

God, how stupid can I be?

Of course, it didn't mean that Archie still felt the same way or that we could finally be together.

I hope not.

I've spent an entire year trying to move on from him, and it was all for nothing.

I did that for what? Say it with me.

Nothing. No-thing.

I tossed and turned around my bed but clearly, the sleepiness was already scared to enter my body. I was now fully wide awake.

And I was gonna spent the entire night awake just thinking about it.

Boy oh boy, guess who's gonna get their period twice this month due to extreme stress?

I am gonna avoid Archie Lawrence as much as I can. If I have to get to and out of my apartment through the fire escape just so I could avoid him, I would.

I had to leave my apartment before the sun had to set because I was already starving and I needed fresh air so I made sure I'd go out of my apartment as quietly as I can.

It took my a couple of minutes to walk past his apartment because I had to tiptoe and make sure he wouldn't hear, I swear the cameras in our floor were probably laughing at me right now.

Once I had successfully walked past his apartment without him hearing or coming out of it, I sighed in relief and waited for the elevator to come up.

My luck streak, however, ended too early because once the elevator opened, Archie was standing there.

Motherfucker.

I didn't know whether I should run away or just act normal and pretend like I had no idea that of what I told him.

I didn't have time to decide, because he beat me to it.

"Going somewhere?" He asked

"I was gonna... do some groceries. And get some food" I said. He nodded and got out so I can enter the elevator.

I flashed him a small smile and quickly looked away as the elevator doors began closing.

But before it could fully close, he stuck is hands in the middle and pryed it open and got back in the elevator as it closed for good.

And that was honestly the hottest thing I've ever seen.

My eyes followed him as he cleared his throat and stood beside me.

"Did you... forget something?" I asked

He shrugged.

"Figured I'd help you get groceries so you wouldn't have to carry them on your own"

And with that, I looked away and hid the smile and the blush that quickly surfaced across my face.

"I'm guessing you realized buying groceries is cheaper than door dash?" Archie teased, making me roll my eyes.