Closet Things

It is approximately exactly a month before the wedding, and everyone is in panic mode now.

Katherine was close to being a full-on bridezilla because she still had some last minute stuff to do and had to balance that with her work.

And she was stressing out even more because their wedding planner messed up, so they had to hire a new one.

While dad helped her with major decisions, there were times when he couldn't because of his own work schedule.

I guess she's just thankful that Sadie was here to help her whenever she needed.

And by Sadie, I really meant the both of us.

We were 'buy one, get one'.

I figured I wasn't doing anything so when she would ask Sadie to run some errands, I would help her out and drive her to do them.

Among other things, of course.

Fortunately for me, one of those times was now.

Katherine had to update the new wedding planner about the wedding plans and whatever thing the old wedding planner messed up to get fixed.

Of course Sadie had to go with her mum.

She also asked me to go with them, since she had some other things to tend to after and Sadie needed a ride.

A ride home.

Unless...

A ride home.

"What perfume do you use?" I asked as Sadie and  I followed Katherine's car.

"I don't" she answered, passing me a quick glance before looking back at her phone. "Why'd you ask?"

"Really?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, I never wear perfume" she adds

I took a long, deep, dramatic sigh.

"I picked up Noah last Thursday, and he said the car smelled so good" I told her

"I mean I do smell amazing, don't I" Sadie said

"He said it smelled like a mix of  expensive perfume and post sex sweat" I said, making Sadie stop scrolling to look at me with her eyes bulged out if she was drinking right now, she would've done a spit take.

"Well what did you say?" She asked

"I don't kiss and tell, don't worry" I told Sadie "So I just told him some lame comeback"

In reality, I really told Noah that it must've not smelled familiar to him because the women he banged didn't smell amazing.

And that's how I and Noah ended up in a screaming match trying to insult each other.

Soon, Katherine's car stopped in front of a small fancy building with the sign of the wedding event planner.

We all got out of the car and Katherine led us inside where we were soon met with the event planner's secretary who began leading us to the event planner's office.

As we walked through the hallway, I noticed Sadie was walking slower as she observed every single detail that was there.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"Nothing" she answered "I just really like how this hallway looks like. It's so bright and fancy"

Ironically, while the building adopted a pre-war house style, the interior of it looked so modern, which gave its appeal.

"Alright, Miss Scott. Miss King will be with you in a while" the secretary said as she closed the door and we sat down by the sofa.

After a couple of minutes, Miss King arrived. She was a woman in her late twenties and she wore a skin-tight dress that hugged her figure, along with heels and a long coat.