Going places

It's been almost 2 weeks since I started university and a couple of days since I last saw Min Yoongi. It's the morning and I'm getting ready to head to my first lecture of the day, I walk out of the house wearing a simple and comfortable outfit with my hair flowing behind my back. I reach school and go through my daily routine of doing work, I ended up having a lecture today which was draining since it was in Korean and it took a lot of energy to fully understand everything. Even though my parents spoke to me in Korean back home, it was a mixture of both english and Korean so it was broken speech, and having to listen to someone using proper grammar was exhausting to understand.

I finish my day at school and head home and I see a car I haven't seen before, parked a few feet from my house, but I go inside and see my Grandma preparing for dinner as I get home a little late. She asks me in a comforting voice "Are you hungry sweetie?" as she hands me a small snack to eat. I let myself fall onto the couch and sit there in a slump in front of the TV.

I watch a short drama and dinner is ready. I felt so hungry for some reason, so I eat everything leaving nothing on my plate, which is not common for me as I have a small stomach, and always have a bit of food to leave behind, but my Grandma always encourages me to keep going so I can get "Big and strong" but I'm an adult now, so I don't think I can get much bigger.

As we finished up, I clean everything off the dining table, and I open the front door and take out the trash. It's dark so I can't see much, I put everything down, and I'm about to go inside until I see a figure in the near distance heading towards the unknown car. I quietly hide by the front entrance hunched over, I take a closer look, and my heart stops. I rub my eyes to confirm what I just saw, and it's clearer than ever. I peak out as he's about to get to his car.

I let out a quiet "Yoongi?" hoping he still heard me through the darkness. He looks over and squints "Maria?" Shivers come down my spine as he recalls my name, I'm in shock and I pluck up the courage to keep the conversation going whilst he's still here. I ask him nervously and blurt out "Would you like to come in and have something to eat?" Yoongi gives me a promising soft smile and says "I would, but I just ate" He pauses to think as he looks over with his hands in his pockets "But...do you want to come with me to my studio?" he says in a calm tone, as if he didn't just ask one of his fans to join him inside the company building. I freeze in panic about the words I just heard, and struggle to put my words together and stay calm and collective "Well...I...I'm in my pyjamas" Yoongi looks at me from head to toe and explains "You look fine, but I can wait" as he leans against his car and looks down at his feet waiting for me to go inside.

I rush to the door and tell tell my Grandma about the recent events, she gives me a genuine smile and says "Hurry, he won't wait all day!" And I sprint back to the door and run upstairs to the loft and throw on the nearest clothes that look appropriate, and my hair is in a messy bun but I don't have time to brush it so I just redo my bun and make it a little tighter. I grab my phone and bolt to the entrance hoping I didn't make Yoongi wait too long.

He sees me come out, and he freed a cute wryly laugh as if to say 'you could have just come in your pyjamas' I walk over and he says "Let's go" and he opens the passenger door, and put out his hand out under the roof of the car to guard my head when getting in. My heart pounded faster as the seconds went on in utter shock. He gives me a friendly smile before closing the door and getting in the drivers seat. The car turns on and the road lights up, he pulls out of the street and onto the road. He quietly turns on the radio to fill the silence as we travel to the studio.

My anxiety starts to kick in as I come to the realisation that I've got into a car with someone who I don't know. I begin to ask to whilst looking out the window "Why did you ask me to come with you?" fidgeting with my fingers in anxiousness wondering what his answer will be. He takes one hand of the steering wheel as we reach a red light, looks at me and says "I feel guilty about how I was at the fan meet and wanted to make it up to you" which in a way I can understand since this is something that fans paid for, so they would expect the members to be just as eager to meet their supporters. I tell him how it wasn't a big deal and that I'm not much of a talkative person myself, and I understand that he probably just didn't have the energy to be social. It goes quiet again and I watch the stunning city lit up by street lights, and we pass through the streets.

We reach the building and the car turns off. "Follow me" he instructs, as I get out the car and trail behind him like a stray cat following strangers on the street. We walk inside and Yoongi opens the door gesturing for me to go in first. I reluctantly walk in and gasp "Wow" as Yoongi closes the door behind me. I'm in the room where the Vlives take place. I close my eyes hard once or twice making sure this isn't a dream. He sits by his desk and turns on his computer, as clicks come from the mouse, he says "Sorry I know it's messy" I raise an eyebrow knowing this is nothing close to a mess. There's only a few instruments scattered around the room and everything else is neat and tidy.

I take it all in. It's mesmerising. I can't believe this is real as I slowly make my way around the room exploring his studio.

I walk over to some books he has stacked on his shelf, I reach over and put my hand on a notebook about to take it out. "Don't!" a sudden sound comes from the corner of the room. I freeze as I feel like I just committed a crime, touching someone's personal things. I innocently look over at Yoongi and he says "Don't touch that" in a calm but firm tone. I feel intimidated and feel my face fall as I get a sense as though I ruffled his feathers.

I sit in chair quietly close by his desk facing him, but not directing in front. And I look around, admiring the design of his studio as he clicks away on his computer with an earphone in one ear. He says whilst focusing on the screen "How was your day Maria?" as I jump at the sound of him saying my name. I explained to him in a nervous voice about how I was at school and that I'm here for my last year of education. He nods along every now and then as I tell him about my situation. I pause and take a soundless breath as I just spoke for more that a minute straight.

I ask him curiously "So...what are you doing?" He pressed the space bar as soon as he heard the question and makes eye contact with me whilst saying "I'm fixing some audio for a song I'm producing" and he presses the space bar looking back at his computer and listening the the audio. After giving me a short answer and getting straight back to his work, I nod and smile along as if I know what that entails.

After a few more minutes pass by and I watch part of the screen as I'm intrigued by what he's doing. Yoongi stops and takes his earphone out "I'm taking you home" as he looks over to me. I nod and shoot out of my seat following his orders.

We walk out and he takes me back to the loft. He turns off the car and I say whilst looking over to him "Thank you so much for today Min Yoongi" He looks down at his lap and smirks as he takes out his phone. He gives it to me and says shyly "Let's exchange contacts" as I stare at him blankly, not being able to comprehend what he just said. After a few seconds of Yoongi holding out his phone, I finally take it and type in my number, and I do the same with mine. I give him a little wave and a shy smile as I get out the car and head inside.

————————————————————————

The story is slowly unraveling, i hope you're enjoying it <333
Sorry this chapter is so long i wanted this encounter to have a lot of detail
I'll try and makes the others shorter :)))