Min Yoongi's POV

Min Yoongi's pov last night:

After realising that Maria was too drunk to form her words, I knew she was vulnerable. I ran out to my car and drove to the nearest club by the cafe she worked at.

As soon as I park, I rush inside scanning everyone's faces as they pass by. I looked over at all the booths and she wasn't there, I glanced at the bar and there were no girls there. I see a girl struggling as a guy gropes her. I look harder and see that it's Maria.

I hurry through all the drunk people nudging pass them trying to get to her. As I reach the dance floor to where I saw him groping her. I see her curled up in a ball, I take her arm and get her out of there. She was definitely out of it, this was dangerous of her.

I help her into my car I'm frustrated. why would she do something that would make her so vulnerable, I hate it when guys take advantage of vulnerable girls. I decided to forgive her since I was going to be protecting her from now on.

As I drive her home I think about what could've happened to her if I didn't come. It aggravated me so I shrugged it off my mind.

I take her inside and tuck her into bed, she's still shaking and she's cold. I brush my hand on her cheek hoping that she doesn't wake up triggered from what happened tonight.

I get up from her bed and go to her desk I find a pen and paper, and leave her a note. I decided to add the smiley face to comfort her so she knows that she's safe.

After writing the note that I left on her bedside table I'm about to leave as her Grandma quietly comes in to check in on her. "Oh my dear Min Yoongi, thank you for taking care of my baby Kang jiyoung" she cries, I stare at her blankly not hearing that name before. "It's nothing. As long as she's safe" I said as I walked to the door and out of the loft and into my car.

Why do I care so much about her?