Chapter 5: Telling her

Happy POV

‘Happy tell her.’ Mira said looking at me with pleading but stern eyes. I know I should tell Lushee about it but I can’t. I’m a coward. I mean what if she doesn’t want to be my mom that would only bring us apart. I don’t want to lose Lushee. But she has the right. She always could help me right?

‘Fine.’ I finally said. But I wouldn’t tell her myself.

‘Mira you tell her for me please, it would be better anyway if she knew about our “problem”.’

‘Sure Happy.’ She smiled at me one last time before she turned to Lucy.

‘Lucy what I’m going to tell you can be hard for you to simulate at first okay but don’t freak out.’ Lushee nodded at Mira.

‘When you left the guild last night Levy told Lily a secret that Happy told her but in the end Lily already new.’

‘I don’t get why that is a problem if he already knew?’ Lushee asked but Mira glared at her.

‘I was getting to that part.’

‘O-okay.’

‘How I was saying, Levy told Lily the secret but she didn’t think of the 4 dragon slayers in the guild. The dragon slayers heard Happy’s secret.’ Mira stopped for a moment to breath for air. I could see it was for her as hard as for me to tell the story to Lushee.

‘Happy’s secret was a bit emotional for some of the dragon slayers. So Happy knew they knew his secret. But Natsu also knew his secret and Happy was scared so he screamed at Levy for telling.’

‘Mira I’m sorry but that doesn’t explain why Lisanna is crying. Why Happy didn’t want Natsu to know about it.’ Lushee asked Mira.

‘Mavis, please Lucy just wait until I get to that part.’

‘Sorry Mira.’ Mira continued her story.

‘Well telling you short Happy wants you as his mom.’

‘WAIT WHAT!?’

‘Lushee what do you think?’ I asked her. Lushee looked at me with teary eyes. She bent down and hugged me tightly.

‘I’m really sorry Happy but I can’t be you mom you should give Lisanna a chance.’ With that she stood up and turned towards Natsu and Lisanna.

‘I’m really sorry if I caused trouble to the two of you.’ Then she started running out of the guild. *CRACK* you heard that? That was my heart that just broke in a million peaces. Lushee didn’t want to be my mom.

‘Happy please give me a chance.’ Lisanna begged. My rage just filled inside of me. How dare she? If she thinks she can replace Lushee and go on with killing her and Natsu with their relationship then she is crazy. Like I’m going to let her do that. Even If I can’t have Lushee doesn’t mean I’m going to let her take Natsu from me. He is the only one I have left.

‘Of course Lisanna if you break up with Natsu.’ I said.

‘HAPPY THAT’S ENOUGH!’ Natsu joined the conversation. He yelled at me. ‘Happy you can’t go on with this just accept it already.’

‘The Natsu I know would never say something like that.’ I said coldly. She had Natsu. I lost Natsu within a second. The second they got together I lost him. I’m now alone. I see that’s how it is.

‘Happy you’re imagining things I haven’t changed.’

‘Of course you have and it’s her fault. But I’m the idiot here right Natsu? I mean I was stupid for believing you would never leave me for her. I see I was wrong.’ I turned around and walked towards the door. The tears were streaming down from my eyes. I was all alone now.

Natsu POV

Happy just left the guild. He left me? I don’t get it. I didn’t change did I? Ugh I don’t know anymore. Was my relationship with Lisanna really that bad?

‘Natsu are you alright.’ Lisanna asked me softly. I just nodded but my bangs were covering my eyes. I didn’t want to face anybody right now. Suddenly somebody punched me with iron in the face and with wind on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Wendy and Gajeel with pissed off looks on their faces.

‘That was the stupidest thing I ever have seen you do Salamander.’

‘HOW COULD YOU JUST HAPPY GO YOU BASTARD!’ Wendy screamed at me. The guild was shocked to see Wendy like this. She was filled with rage. I didn’t really blame her.

‘I ASKED YOU SOMETHING YOU FIRE BREATHING BASTARD!’ Wow Wendy really was pissed.

‘Mavis you don’t have to scream you know Wendy.’

‘DON’T TELL ME WHAT TO DO JUST ASNSWER MY QUESTION!’

‘I don’t know something told me to let him go.’ Wendy then slapped me. She slapped me!?

‘I used to look up on you Natsu-san but you really have failed me now.’ She then bent down and sat in front of me. Her expression changed to soft but serious.

‘I understand you like Lisanna-san Natsu-san but that doesn’t mean you just can let the rest of your friends go or ignore them. You know Lucy-san really was depressed because you suddenly didn’t hang out with her anymore. You two were best friends after all. You should have cared about Happy’s feelings more too. Since you are going out with Lisanna-san you haven’t really listened or speak to any of them have you?’ I just sat there listening to her. I knew she was right.

‘Natsu-san is this really what you want?’ I started thinking was this really what I wanted? No it wasn’t but how could I possibly go back to it was now?

‘No it isn’t Wendy but what am I supposed to do now what’s done is done.’

‘No it isn’t Natsu-san just go to them and apologize.’

‘They aren’t going to just accept it Wendy.’

‘Maybe not maybe, you will never know before you try.’ I nodded. I was going to get my best friends back. I promise Luce and Happy we will be best friends again.

‘Natsu-san before you go, think with your heart about who your mate really is.’

‘Thanks Wendy.’ I ran out of the guild to look for Happy first. I’m coming for you buddy.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey minna,

Sorry I took so long to update I was really busy with school ;-;. Anyway here's chapter 5. Did you like it? Maybe it was a little to dramatical? Who cares anyway. Next Chapter 6: Getting my best friend back.

Disclaimer: I do NOT own Fairy Tail Hiro Mashima does! I only own the plot.

Until next time^~^,

-Sashax_x