☆•°Try°•☆

Summary: Minho tries things out with Changbin before doing them with Jisung.

⚠️Slight Smut
⚠️Angst
🔮[first part]
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

"Come on Changbin, just let me fucking try this!"

Minho was ontop of Changbin, and the younger desperately trying to push him off.

"No Minho! we can't do this" Changbin was panicking, his hands on the boys shoulders, trying to push him away.

"Please! I need to be prepared when kissing Jisung for the first time" Minho sounded desperate himself.

He wanted to try kissing someone else before having his first kiss with his boyfriend Jisung. Like practice you could say, so he would have a little bit of experience when kissing Jisung later on.

Changbin, being the one Minho chose for his practice, wasn't even denying that he had feelings for the older. They were genuine and real feelings for Minho, but Minhos heart already belonged to someone else.

He definitely wanted to kiss Minho. Who wouldn't want to kiss their crush? However it would be both his and Minhos first ever time to kiss someone and he didn't want to waste it on someone who simply wanted to 'practice.'

Not to forget that the older would technically be cheating on his boyfriend by kissing someone else, and Changbin definitely didn't want to be that someone.

"Come onn, I need that experience"

"But what about Jisung? What if he walks in on us?"

Minho stopped his movements and sighed. Changbins hands were still on his shoulders, pushing him away lightly and his own arms were on each side of the boy, resting on his elbows.

"Look, I locked the door when we walked in. And I already explained this to you"

"But why would you waste your first kiss on me?"

"Changbin it's not about my first kiss. It's about me having a bit of training before kissing Jisung"

"Minho" Changbin looked up at him with nervous, scared and lost eyes, not knowing what to do "It'll be his first kiss too"

"I don't care. Come on Bin please, I want to know how it feels like kissing another boy"

"But-"

"Please?" Minho desperately looked down at the younger, really wanting to try this. He wasn't necessarily thinking it through, just 'practice' and 'experience' being his main goal.

He had chosen Changbin since he had objectively good looking and kissable lips and he wasn't one of the younger members, neither one of the older ones, so just perfect.

Changbin started nibbling onto his bottom lip. How was he supposed to get out of this situation? He was already out of it since his crush was literally ontop of him and looking at him, not to forget that he wanted to kiss him.

But then again, this was probably going to be the only chance he will ever get in his whole life to kiss Minho.

He knew it was wrong to agree, and he really didn't want to, but deep down his heart, all he wanted was to once kiss the older.

"Fine..." He hesitantly responded, looking up at Minho with a nervous expression "But-"

"But be gentle and ONLY kissing, yeah I know"

"And-"

"And only a few kisses nothing more. You don't have to tell me again"

Changbin slightly nodded and looked up at the older with a small smile, seeing his excited and happy eyes. It made him happy, to see Minho like that. Although just at the thought of Jisung, his heart would feel like it's about to stop.