☆•°Try pt.4°•☆

⚠️Smut
⚠️Slight Angst
🔮Fluff
☆•○°•○•°•○•°•☆

"Let's have wh-what?!" He asked again, confusion written all over his face.

"You heard me" Minho shuffled closer, hands moving up to rest onto the boys shoulders, whispering "Will you let me fuck you?"

Changbin felt shivers run down his spine at the tone. He hated himself already for going behind Jisungs back and doing all these things with Minho. How could he go this far to even sleep with his boyfriend?

"But Jisung.." Changbin mumbled, Minho only feeling his heart drop at the mention of the boys name. Changbin was still feeling bad about the younger.

"Don't think about Jisung right now" he whispered again, one hand sliding down to Changbins chest, face leaning closer "let me see more of you"

Changbin swallowed loudly and nodded. To be honest, he didn't even care about what they were doing anymore. He felt nothing.

Minho smirked and leaned even closer to close the remaining gab between them, his heart doing things he didn't expect the moment their lips finally met again after what felt like ages.

One of Changbins hands moved up to Minhos cheek, cupping it lovingly and pulling him closer. A gesture he would always do, but Minho had only now noticed it, feeling himself break at the thought of hurting Changbin throughout all this time.

He pulled away from the kiss and motioned for Changbin to lay down in the middle of the bed, the younger doing as he's told.

Minho moved to hover over the boy, feeling his arms slightly tremble. Was he really about to do this with Changbin?

Trying not to let his thoughts get to him, Minho simply proceeded and continued kissing the younger. Their slow kiss turning into a little more heated make out.

They both by now knew what the other liked. They knew how to move their lips, their tongue, how to behave to satisfy oneanother.

Minho slipped a hand under the youngers hoodie, touching him up, loving the way Changbins waist felt under his hand and the small whine he let out when Minho slightly digged his nails into the skin, being careful not to hurt the other.

Him being his impatient self, he pulled away again and started pulling at Changbins shirt, wanting it off. Changbin doing his part by lifting his arms up to let Minho slip it off more easily.

The older bit down his bottom lip as Changbins upper body came into his sight. He threw the purple hoodie to the side, staring at the boys toned stomach and arms. Unconsciously moving both of his hands down the youngers torso, he drew another whine out of him.

Minho leaned down, leaving small kisses along Changbins cheek down to his jawline and neck. When he reached his collarbones, he decided to keep on giving them kisses, slowly turning into soft sucking as he wanted to leave marks.

Changbin letting out low whines and whimpers, hands on each side of his head as he tried to comprehend what was happening. He knew those marks were going to be visible if he didn't wear turtlenecks from now on.

Minho continued trailing kisses down Changbins torso until he reached his pants. He looked up at the younger as he was undoing them, the two holding eye contact.

After a while Changbin turned his head to the side with a blush as it was going for too long and his confidence had faded way.

The older chuckled and pulled Changbins pants off, the other tugging on his shirt the whole time, so Minho took it off too and let the boy touch him a bit.