SELF LOVE ✨

The word 'love' is generally associated with love and affection between two individuals. But have you really thought of loving yourself? Like self love...
Well some of us must have, but not all. And surprisingly there are even some people who consider 'self love' is being 'selfish'. Now let me tell you, self love is neither being selfish nor giving yourself too much attention! It's just taking care of yourself and prioritising yourself before anyone else.
If you have accomplished the task of loving yourself, then you've taken a huge step towards happiness. If you prioritise yourself before anyone else then it's absolutely fine.
We all have some people who are really special to us and we want to protect them even at the cost of our lives. And honestly we all have that someone in our life, whether it be our parents or someone special. While doing something for others we don't take care of our own self in the process. Now let us think logically. If we don't take care of ourselves then how will we be there for that loved one? So to be there for your loved ones and also take care of yourself!
Take care of your health, your wishes, basically do what "you" want to do!!
And I'm not kidding, if you learn to take care of yourself, love yourself, believe in yourself- you'll be the happiest person in this world. So stop blaming yourself for the silliest things and love yourself a little more. You'll feel much better!!

 You'll feel much better!!