THANK YOU ✨

Hello readers, I hope you'll are doing well...
So this is the last part of 'Daily Reminders'. And here I just want to say a big thank you to you'll for reading my book and loving it. This is my first book and this will really be special to me!
All of us have been going through a lot since last year. The pandemic has affected us a lot, especially mentally. Like everyone else, it wasn't easy for me to accept all the crazy things that was happening outside. And there have been several times, when I felt like giving up. But fortunately there a few people in my life who have stood beside me and motivated me. And in the process, I learnt to motivate my own self. And whatever I've written in this book are my personal experiences that have helped me to gain my courage and strength again. These things have really helped me to stay sane during these though times. So I thought of sharing these with everyone.
I hope this book has made you feel better.

So I'll be taking a break from wattpad for a while. But I promise I'll be back soon!

I have some stories in my mind, which I would like to write. So do you'll want to read a fanfiction of Darshan Raval?
Do let me know in the comments! I would be waiting for your comments....
Love,
Unknown wellwisher