Chapter-7

JUNGKOOK'S POV:-

[I was still mad at,Y/n because,she came home late and also, she didn't even told me that, she was going outside but ,I was also worried for her.then,I decided to check on her,so I go to the basement and unlocked the door.
Then,I saw her sitting while hugging her knees.]

(IN THIS PIC,THE GIRL IS IN OUTSIDE BUT Y/N IS IN BASEMENT

(IN THIS PIC,THE GIRL IS IN OUTSIDE BUT Y/N IS IN BASEMENT.... JUST IMAGINE THAT THIS IS THE BASEMENT,LOL.😅)

[Then,my eyes soften,when I saw her dried tears on her cheeks.i think,she was crying the whole night.then,I go near her.]

"My love?" He said, softly.

[I saw,Y/n wakes up,when she heard me calling her.
she looked a bit scared.I think she fears me now and,I hate her being feared by me.]

"I-i am sorry,my princess!!" He said, feeling guilty.

"G-go away, don't come near me!!!" She shouted at him while stuttering.

"I am so sorry,my baby,I couldn't control my anger!..please forgive me,baby!" He said,apolozing.

"Stay away from me!get out of here!!I don't want to see your face!!!" She said.

AUTHOR'S POV:-

[Jungkook,got hurt by her words.Then, he thought that,she needs time to forgive him.so,he goes away from her for sometimes.
Jungkook,goes to the living room and sits on the sofa and,then,he started to cry silently because,he got really hurt by her words.]

_TIME SKIPS_TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

_TIME SKIPS_
TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

[I came to Mr.Kim/Jungkook's secretary and asked him something.]

"Mr.Kim!why Jungkook is not here till now?" Taehyung asked him.

"Boss,told me that,he will not come today to office!" Mr.Kim replied.

"But, why?Did he told you any reason
that,why he is not coming to office today?" He asked being confused.

"Yes,sir!he told me that Mrs.Jeon's health is not good!" Mr.Kim said.