London

Hellooooo.. This is my First Story on Wattpad so No hate please :D.. And English is not my birth-Language - sorry for Grammar mistakes and so on.. I Hope u enjoy :)

"LINDAAA?" my dad scream from downstairs. "Yes Dad?" i sigh.

"Are you ready to go? The taxi is here"

"No...."

"Come on....Now!"

I rolle my eyes and walk downstairs with my last suitcase and my Carry-on baggage. We pack everything in the taxi and drive to the Airpot.

"Flight 10491 - Miami to London ......"

The Announcment didn't even finish before my dad "Come on Linda this is our flight. Hurry up" panicked. "Relax dad..." i roll my eyes for the second time today.

Now we are on the plane - to my luck we are in the buisness class so i have a little space between my father and me, because right now i really can't stand him. My mother died 2 years ago because of a car accident. I was with her in the Car as a Truck hit us. He hit her side of the car and she bleeded to death.

*FLASHBACK*
I wake up and everything is head over top. Confusion. I look to the other side and see Mom. "MOOOM.. MOM WAKE UP PLEASE.... MOM? PLEASE?.. HELP.. HELP SOMEONE PLEASEEEE"

*FLASHBACK END*

I shake my head because of the thoughts. Anyways - back to my father - he was always very busy with work, not that i mind, i like having the house for me, but after Mom died he work more and more. I know he is sad about our loss and i can understand that he don't want to be remind the hole time, but now.. we are moving from Miami to London. The f.uck? He said he was offered a better job with more money. Yeah,... it's not like he already earn enough money....Personally.. i think its because everything reminds him of mom. I don't want to sound selfish i really can understand but can't he see that i'm sad too? and now i need to move from my friends, my boyfriend, my home .. and thats nothing that brightens my mood. I just hope I can get a Solarchip for College and go back to miami. So that means in London i have to learn, learn and learn again... and maybe a few partys since there are partys and alcohol from age 18 and not 21.

Hours later we are finally of that plane. The whole flight was silent and the ride to our new house also. I need to say the house is pretty impressive. Like seriously? He didn't need a job with more money for what i can see he already had enough. I mean i know because dad always give me money when i ask for it - no matter for what - because he don't care and he prefers when i tell him the truth what i want to make with the money than lie to him. But again - this house is huge !!

"In the first floor is a big living room, Dinner room, Kitchen and a exra room - i haven't thought about what we do in it - maybe a guestroom?! In the Garden is a pool and when you walk down the stairs there is a Tennis field, but its for all the houses in the street. Your room is on the second floor and mine is at the other End of the second floor. Each of the rooms have their own Bathroom and walk-in closet, you have the bigger room and a big Balcony, i gave it to you because .. you know.. because i'm not that often home as you.."

"wow..." i stutter

"yeah right? Do you like it?"

"Yes.. i mean .. its beautiful but its huge? why? Its just me and you ? Something smaller.."

"i wanted the best for you.." he cut me off. I must have a look on my face like 'dude you serious? you just did this because you have a Bad conscience' because i could tell he was nervous "erm.. come on, we go inside and pack everything out"

2 Hours later, i packed everything out and decided to realx at the pool. My room is really nice. A huge Bed - enough amount of space for like three to four people ? Most of the room is white also the big Vanity table with a large Mirror. I also have a big TV... yeah i know everything is really big. Like my b.oobs. OOOPS. I giggle because of my thoughts. Now i think about school in two days.. i don't know what to think about it.. i hope it will be good.