All i do is win

Long c hapter :O ///

The next schoolday went by fast. I tried to avoid these boys and just chill'n with the girls. It worked pretty good till that one moment i walked around the corner and harry and his boys stand there. I walked past them and some of them whistle and harry scream "Cupcakeeeee" but i did'nt respond and walk further. After i got home i was surprised to see my fathers car in front of the house.
"Hellooo?"

"ah hi darling"

"You home?"
"yeah just for half an hour Darling, you need to come with me i have a surprise for you" he smile. Weird.

We drive just like 8 minutes and right now we are in front of a car dealership. "Dad? what are we doin' here?"

"You will see" he says exited.

We walk inside and my father talk to an employee, in this time i look around at the cars. I stand infront of an Ferrari and this car is really sick (in a good way). "Good taste in cars, i see" someone says and i jump. "Whoa.. you scared me" i say looking at ...harry. He chuckles, how so often "Sorry cupcake" - "I told you.. don't call me that" - "Why?" - "Bacause". He chuckles again
"What you doin' here anyways? You stalking me?" he asked and raise one eyebrow

"Yes. Sure.. what else. So Seriously i don't know, my father bring me" i say and point to my father "and you?"

"Oh i help my father" he says and point to his father who is talking to my dad "this is his car dealership you know"

"ah i see.. and all you drive is this lame white bmw when you have this selection?" i grin and he smirks

"It's not enough for you cupcake?" he ask and i roll my eyes

"Thats not what i meant" i mumble

"I know" he winked. He open his mouth to say something but he got interrupt by my and his Dad. "Come on darling" my father smile wide. We walk outside with Harrys dad and harry follow us. Mind your own buisness little boy. Our fathers stop infront of a black Mercedes GLK and grins at me. "so.. what now?" i ask him. "This is your car" he say proud. "What??" i ask shocked "What do you mean its mine?"

"I bought you that car" he says

"You bought me a Mercedes? are you carzy?" i didn't thought we have that amount of money that he will buy me a expensive car like that. "You should'nt spend so much money for a car for me dad"

"Its okay honey, really"

"Wow.. i don't know what to say...thank you.." i say what came out more like a question

"You're welcome darling. I need to go to work now, so have fun with your new car"
"uh thanks.." we hug and the he leaves. I stand in front of my car for a moment just staring at it. "Thats really nice from your dad.. its a good car" - "Erm..yeah.." - "Whats wrong Cupcake?" I just glare at him and take the Keys out of his hands and sit in my new mercedes and before i leave i look at him. Does this dumb smirk ever left his face ? I Don't think so.

The next weeks i always drive with my car to school. I always take Eleanor with me because she lifes just a few blocks away and its just a few minutes indirection. I get along in this school pretty good. A lot of people like me.. i don't even know why, maybe just because i talk friendly to all of them when they talk friendly with me. I try to ignore all of harrys and his friends comments. I got a free period and sit under a tree scrolling through my twitter and instagram because i'm bored. Sure i can talk to some of the students who have also a free period but i don't feel like it. Thats till a figure sits next to me. I look up and meet the gaze of these green eyes. Harry. "Hey cupcake" .. I roll my eyes and begin to stand up when his hand on my shoulder stop me "Don't. I'm sorry okay? lets just talk". "About what?" confused.