06

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━in which sister quarrels are at large━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
in which sister quarrels are at large
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
.
.
.

"YOU TOLD HER DIDN'T YOU!" you shouted as you busted open the door to kirishima's room, a frightened ashido, kirishima, and kaminari at your feet.

"we didn't mean to y/n!" kaminari cried, half pleading for his and his friends' lives.

"y-yeah! it just kinda slipped out, so sorry!" ashido said with a nervous laugh, kirishima nodding vigorously with her.

"why do you three have to be so buddy-buddy with my sister anyways?" you said, covering your face with your hands.

"well mina and i have known her for years, kaminari just wanted to be her friend cause she's hot-"

"i did no such thing!"

"oh he totally did," ashido laughed, cutting both of the boys off. "but come on y/n, is it really that big of a deal that suzume knows you have a boyfriend?"

you raised your head slightly, eyes peeking in between your fingers. "yes. it is." you sighed, arms flopping back to your sides. "now she's got this whole dinner planned to meet shouto. it would be fine if it was anyone else but suzume? she's as embarrassing as it gets when it comes to stuff like this. shouto's gonna think my whole family's crazy."

kaminari got up from his spot in the ground and placed a hand on your shoulder. "oh y/n, he won't think that. his dad's endeavor! it can't possibly be worse than him-"

"KAMINARI!"

"sorry."

you let out a sigh, nodding your head. "you're right, i'm probably overreacting. i guess i should go tell shouto then."

you waved off your three friends that had just barely escaped death, all of them wishing you good luck as you went.

...

todoroki had happily accepted your invitation to dinner, excited to meet your family. he didn't know a lot about your home life, except for the fact that you lived with your older sister before moving into the dorms.

from the way you said her name, he wasn't exactly sure if you liked or disliked your sister suzume. he was hoping he wasn't about to walk into some sister rivalry. he just wanted dinner.

"you sure you don't wanna back out?" you asked him as the two of you walked to your house to meet your sister. "suzume can be a little...much."

"it'll be fine y/n," todoroki reassured. it was weird that he was the one doing the reassuring when you were going to meet your sister.

"yeah..yeah sure." after a casual fifteen minute walk, the two of you arrived at the house. stepping up onto the porch, you asked todoroki again: "last chance."