09

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━in which invites are sent━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
in which invites are sent
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━
.
.
.

2nd person pov

to the miss l/n y/n,

it is with great pleasure that i invite you to the annual tanaka new year's ball, a formal gathering hosted by myself and the rest of my family to kick off the up coming year.

the guest list consists of many heroes and other high class individuals, however do not let this fact intimidate you. you are just as if not more welcomed then they.

i would be incredibly delighted to see you on the evening of december 31st, when the festivities are planned to commence.

best regards,
tanaka hirokai

"ok what even is this." you said, staring at the unfolded letter with a boggled look as todoroki leaned over your shoulder as he ate from a bag of chips. "who the hell is tanaka hirokai?"

"an acquaintance of my father's, i was planning on taking you with me anyways but looks like they took me up on sending you an official invitation."

"huh? wait wait you were planning on taking me to a rich people party?" you asked, still shocked as the whole situation unraveled. "when were you planning on asking me?"

"uh..right now?" todoroki set down his snack, hopping up from the bed you two were seated on and took a bow in your direction. "l/n y/n, will you do me the honor of being my date to this year's tanaka formal?"

you couldn't help but laugh at the boy's comedic manner, nevertheless getting up to return the favor.

"why yes sir shouto i think i just might, i would be ever delighted to accompany you to such a gathering." you said, giving a performance just as dramatic as his.

"wonderful." todoroki took your hand, pulling you to his chest as he slightly swayed you both in a rhythmic pattern. "i can't wait."

...

the night before the formal, ashido and jirou both took you out to buy a formal dress for the occasion. it took all of three hours to finally choose one you liked.

it was a layered, thin strapped dress that fell around your ankles, navy in color because you knew that was the color of the suit todoroki was planning to wear. you thought it'd be cute to match.

when todoroki saw it for the first time, he had to stop and take a really good look at you. you had started to worry that you didn't look classy enough, this was a party full of high class citizens, but he quickly reassured you that that wasn't the case.

"it's just that you're constantly, consistently, continuously, beautiful." and those words kept you blushing until the the limo arrived.

you were shocked at how large the inside of the limo was, even more so that you and todoroki were the only two passengers, aside from the driver, of course.