Chapter 2 Hard Goodbyes

~Nialls P.O.V.~

 I woke up and she was still sleeping right next to me. It felt nice to have her Sleeping right there. She is soo cuter in her sleep i thought to myself. I really didnt wanna wake her up. So i turned over and kissed her lightly on her forehead. "wake up" i said. She turned to me and smiled. We got ready and headed to the airport. Her older sister Karisma and twin sister Mercedes drove with us. When we got there i grabbed her hand and held it tight. Then we walked to the gate i needed to leave at." Well i guess this is goodbye for now" she said as she fought the tears. I held her close. " I'll Skype u as soon as i get there. I love you Ry." I whispered in her ear. "i love u too she replied. It was hard to fight the tears. I let one slide down my cheekc and she wipped it for me then I walked to the plane.

~ Karisma's P.O.V.~

I hated to see Niall go. Him and my sister have gotten soo close. They were like practicully dated. they were always together. We left the airport and i sat in the back of the car with Ryder. I felt so bad for her, all she did was sit there and she wouldnt talk to anyone. Then we got home and she went right up to her room.. She didnt leve her room all week. Then one night i heard her talking so I peeked my head into her room. And Heard Niall scream Kari! Thats what he always called me. "Hey Ni" i said. Then i sat down next to Ryder. She had a huge smile on her face."Yo Ni. Can you believe that Ry has not smiled since u left. She just lays in bed." Is that true?" he said as he mad a sad face.. we all laughed then he said that he made it onto the next round. " See i knew u could do it. Ohhh and Ni I have been working on this song. Its called Oath." Ry said as she started singing. It was AMAZING... Nialls motuh dropped to the floor. "its about you she said laughing.. I know its stupid.." She said i wanted to punch her.. She will never admit it if she is good at something. She is always putting herself down. She was the only Musical one in out family. I was artistic, and Mercedes was sporty. So yeah there was alot of things always going on at my house. Then i left and went to bed.

~Ryders P.O.V.~

I loved singing and expecully with Niall. Even though he wasnt right htere with me he would play his gutiar and i would sing. I even got to meet his roomates. Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry, they were so sweet. I love Skyping with all of them. then one night I heard banging going on from outside my house. So I walked downsatirs and saw my sister Mercedes yelling at some guy to go home. "Who is that?" i asked her.. " Luke go away, you hurt my sister once never again. Do you hear me?" i hear her yell.. I was kinda scared. What if he broke in? Why was he here? I thought to myself. Then i crawled up my stairs to my bedroom. I started watching a movie. Then i feel asleep.