Chapter 8

Niall's P.O.V.

Yes she said yes. Im soo happy right now. We finished with the concert then we went back to Harry and Louis's flat. I pulled Ryder close and whispered " I love you soo much." in her ear. " I lOve you too." She whispered back. Then we got out of the car and headed into the flat. Harry and all the boys wanted to celebrate so we invited some family and freinds over and had a little party. Louis and i went to go get some stuff for drinks. We got beer and lots more. Then we got home and Set up. Ihad like 3 beersby the time everyone came over. Ryder had invited her freinds Izzy. Jenna, Kara. Plus her sister Karisma and Mercedes. So after we were all drunk we started playing truth or dare. " Okay so Harry truth or dare?" " Dare" " Okay... Hmm Harry you have to lick peanut butter off of Jenna's stomache." I said. i really wanted to hook them two up. Harry looked a tme and blushed. So we all headed into the kitchen. Jenna lyed on the floor while Ryder put peanut butter on her stomache. then Harry bent down and started licking it. We all started laughing. It was sooo funny. Then once he had finsihed we went back into the living room.  It was harry's turn and I knew he was gonna pick me. " Niall Truth or Dare?" I didnt know what to pick if i picked truth then i would look like a pussy but if i picked dare it would just be payback. " Dare" i said before thinking. " Okay I dare you to walk around with one of Ryder's thongs on and her bra." Harry said laughing. Ryder was laying on the floor laughing. So I went upstaris with her as she gave me them. It was sooo embrassing. So i walked down the steps and everybody was laughing soo hard. So it was Ryder's turn.

Ryder's P.O.V.

I could not believe that Harry dared Niall to do that. So it was now my turn. " Liam Truth or Dare?"  "Dare" " I dare you to go up to Kara and start making out with her." I really wanted him to date kara. So we all watched him as he went up to her and they started kissing. Then it was Liams turn. " Mereceds Truth or dare? " ummm.. Dare" " I dare you to go up to Zayn and lift up his shirt and start rubbing his abs." So she showed no fear and went right up to him and did it. " Kara I dare you to grind up on Liam." She started blushing then so did Liam. Then it was kara's turn. " Harry I dare you to kiss Lou and let us take pictures."  " Okay Come here BooBear" Harry said winking. They had alittle bromance which made this funnier. So they started kissing and we all got pictures of it. "

 Twitter here these go!" Kara said running with her IPhone in the air. We all started laughing as Lou and Harry chased her. Then we were all gonna watch a movie. So the boys picked to watch Momma. They just wanted a excuse to cuddle up with us girls. So Niall and I layed on this big round chair. After about 15 mins I went upstairs and Niall shortly followed. " Whats wrong Babe?" Niall asked me as I layed in my bed and curled up in a ball. " Nothing Boo. You can go abck downstairs." I just had really bad cramps. He sat down next to me on the bed and started rubbing my back." Tell me.. " " I am just having girl problems." He had this look on his face and ran down the steps. Then he came back maybe a half an hour later with a box of choclates and a chick flick. " You know Horan this is y i love you." I whispered.