Coming Home

~Nialls P.O.V.~

Today was the day that Ryder graduated from high school.. I wanted to go and suprise her so the boys and i got on the private jet and hurried back to Cali. I couldnt wait to see the look on her face. Maybe I'll finally tell her my feeling for her. I got a text saying Im not gonna be able to text you intil later Graduation here i come!! :) I just smiled i couldnt wait to suprise her.. She had moved in with her sisters and Kari knew alll about us coming she left the door unlocked so we could sneak in. I felt like a spy. So we got to her house and we all hid. I wanted to be the first one she would find so i just layed on the sofa. Then harry and liam hid in the shoe closet. Louis and Liam were hiding behind the bar in the kitchen and Zayn was under the table. "boys our trap is set." i said. We waited for about a half an hour intil I heard a car pull up. I heard the door open and a tired Ryder sat right on me. "ummm excuse me?"i said she jumped up in the air. Then she realized it was me."Niall!!!!!!" she said as she jumped up and gave me a hug then all the boys came out!! She gave everyone hugs. She looked so good.

~RYDER'S P.O.V.~

I was so happy to see Niall.. It totally made my night. "umm guys i dont have alot of sleeping space im sorry. but if u dont mind Niall u can sleep in my bed, Louis and Harry i guys could sleep on the Futon and Zayn, Liam and Louis i have air matresses.. If I would have known..." I said before Niall cut me off.. "If u knew it wouldnt be as much fun." he stated. So i went upstairs and got everyone situated. I was going for a shower when i heard a knock on the door."Ry i have to pee.. plzz let me in" "promise wont look" "I Promise". Then i heard the door slam and Niall just going Ahhhhhh.. It was really funny. then i got out and stole a pair of his sweats and i had a tank on. "Hey arent those mine?": he said as he takled me.. "You know i really missed that!" i said as i smiled. We slowly started leaning into each other when our lips slowly touched. It was like magic. Then Harry came through my door. "woah! what were u two doing?" He said and left. We ran down after him. "Yo guys!!! Niall Just kissed her!! He must have told her his feelings for her!!" Harry yelled not knowing i was behind him.. I pulled Niall back upstairs."What does he mean??" "umm... Nothing... " "Niall please tell me... you know what ill go first. I have something i need to tell you. I have had a major crush on u since before you left.. I was gonna say something but I didnt want to ruin our freindship!" I said. then out of no wear a single tear struggle down my cheecl. "babe... I feel the same! I love u as more than a Sister or more than a Best freind.. Your my everything. Will you be my girlfreind?" He asked as he wipped the tear and leaned in for another kiss." Im soo glad ur back and Yes I will" i said. He grabbed my hand and we went downstairs only to find my Sisters and the boys watching a movie. Niall and I cuddled down next to them all. Then harry kept asking. "soooo?" He looked at me and winked. So Nialled stood up and grabbed me by the waist pulling me close. Then we started kissing passionatly. "awwwww!!" they all yelled.. I could only smile. I fell asleep with my head on Nialls ches that night.

Hey Guys!! :) Well i really hope you guys like it so far!! Please vote and Comment what u guys think!!!! I posted all of this so far in one day!!! I have some others that i wrote but never posted!!! :) Love u guys!!! <3