Chapter 5 Special Gifts

Niall's P.O.V

I woke up and she was still sleeping. She looked alot better now. I went on my Lab top and I was on Twitter and saw that Get better Ryder was going around. She woke up about a hour after me.We got her ready to leave. Then we went to go visit Jay. She was coming home today too. I walked into her room pushing Ryder in a wheel chair. She had Broken two parts of her leg. So she had to have a boot on it. "Hey Jay!" I heard Ry said. they sat there and talked girl talk. Then the nurse asked us to leave. So we went back to Ryder's room. "Im glad you get to come home babe. Im gonna wait on you and take care of you." I said rubbing her back. Then the boys pulled up in the limo and came in. We went outside to the limo and the boys told me that they had a suprise for us  when we got back. We pulled up to Simon's house and saw a lot of banners saying Welcome Home. Ryder tried to walk and almost fell so I picked her up carring her bridal style.

Ryder's P.O.V.

When we pulled up and I saw the decorations I almost cried. We went around the back to a deck all lite up with Lights. I was walking and i almost fell. So Niall scooped me up and was carrying me bridal style. Then I heard Liam say "go get your suits on.. Night time swimming". We used to always do that. So i crawled up the stairs. By the time i got up I was so tired. "Boo I am soo tired.. Can u get me my suit. So Niall pulled out my Cheetah bikini. It was his favorite. I covered myself in the blankets on the bed. Then i felt someone slip under the blanket then Niall started laughing. I couldnt get my boot to go through the leg on my bottoms. "Niall stop laughing and help me." He started blushing as he helped me. Then he pushed himself over top of me. He pressed his lips againest mine then started kissing my neck. I flipped him over so I was on top. I rubbed his stomache. Then I heard someone yell " Jay is here." I jumped up making Niall and I fall off of the bed. We both started laughing. Then we walked down to the deck. everyone was in the pool. I took of my boot so i could swim for alittle. Then we decided to play chicken. So I was on Niall's shoulders and Jay was on Louis's. So we started pushing each other then all of a sudden we both go under. The boys started laughing. Then Niall pulled me right against his bare stomache with his hands on my waist. Then we all got out. "Hey lets make a fire?" Zayn said. So Jay and I went in to change. We both had forgotten close so I stole A pair of Niall's sweats and his swetshirt. Jay had on a pair of Louis's Sweats and her tank top. I pulled out my over night bag and my song book fell out. I forgot about it and went back downstairs. Then Niall came walking out with it in his hands. " Whats this Miss. Ryder?" I slapped my mouth. " Ummm... Its just my song book." I said as i blushed. Niall started paging through it. Then he ran inside and came back out with his guitar. We all started singing songs. " Niall I wish I could play the guitar." I said then Niall motioned for me to sit on his lap. I got up and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me with the guitar on my lap.We started strumming to one of the songs i had written. I closed my eyes and started to sing.

You can be the peanut butter to my jelly

You can be the butterflies I feel in my belly

You can be the captain

And I can be your first mate

You can be the chills that I feel on our first date

You can be the hero

And I can be your sidekick

You can be the tear that I cry if we ever split

You can be the rain from the cloud when it's stormin'

Or you can be the sun when it shines in the mornin'

Chorus

Don't know if I could ever be

Without you 'cause boy you complete me

And in time I know that we'll both see

That we're all we need