PART 4 TRAINING BEGINS

Mave looks towards Nora and Antonio, who just arrived back on the ship: how the mission go

Nora: pretty good actually, Antonio here actually showed off his abilities out there. It was beautiful.

Jago jumps up from his seat after hearing what Nora says: Now this I gotta see.

Antonio: it actually felt pretty good when I first used it.

Mave gets up from her seats and turns on command systems: put on autopilot.

Ship command systems: yes ma'am

Antonio: I didn't know we had an autopilot command system.

Jago laughs: This ship is capable of many things.

Fate: Indeed

Mave: Before your training, I think we should give you a tour around the ship.

Antonio: cool, so where to first

Mave: Follow me

Antonio: All right

Mave and Antonio enter a big empty room.

Antonio asked curiously: What room is this and why is it so empty.

Mave: This is the training room, and as to why it is so empty is because the training area codes are not put in.

Antonio says curiously: wait codes.

Mave: Yes, when certain codes are put in, it changes the training area to a new environment. For example, put in a mountain code, and the training area will change to a mountain environment.

Antonio: THAT AWESOME!!!

Mave: ok, follow me

Antonio: All right

The two move on down the ship and enter a room full of weapons and gears

Antonio: What room is this

Mave: This is the gears section. This is where we design rebuild and prepare our gears.

Antonio says excited: When do I get mine.

Mave: After training, will we let you get yourself a weapon and gear.

Mave: The command system tells the others to meet us in the training room.

System commands: will do ma'am.

Mave: Let's go back to the training room, Antonio.

Antonio: All right.

The two make their way back towards the training room to see the others waiting by the door.

Jago stop leaning on the wall to face towards Mave: Training are we Mave.

Mave: Yes, we are. The three of you will spar with Antonio and help him unionize his powers.

Inside the training.

Mave: Okay, Antonio shows us your aura

Antonio: Okay

Antonio goes in a stance as the yellow aura surrounds his body

The Revelationals eyes widen while Nora complements Antonio aura

Nora: See, I told you it was a beautiful aura

Fate: we never said it wasn't

Jago: amazing aura

Mave: I see this is solar aura

Antonio: So , what can I do with it.

Nora: u can use however you want, shoot blasts, or use it in your fighting techniques.