PLANET ZAMUSU ARC PART 5

A Strange Being?
                    FATE VS LUCY

(In Jade chambers)

Nora and Mave arrived at the Demon maiden chamber filled with metal chains hanging from from the ceiling.

Nora says horrified: why.... why are there so many chains up there.

Mave: must admit, it is quite what I was expecting from a demon maiden

Jade: oh no worries every chain you see has different abilities like such as healing, magic and special attacks, but only a demon maiden like me can use these chains.

Nora: that cool, now that we here where Antonio and what wrong with him.

Mave: you said there a problem with his DNA

Jade: indeed I did.

Jade walks over towards the end of the room which had a big red curtain hanging from the ceiling.

Jade: He right behind these curtain

Jade rips the curtain from the ceiling showing Antonio sleeping in a cryotube fill with water.

Nora: is... is he ok?

Jade: He fine the water in the cryotube help boost the healing of celestial and non celestial beings

Mave: what the problem with him.

Jade: take a look at this

Jade pulls a recording out the cryotube showing Antonio wombs regenerating.

Jade: this is before I turn on the cryotube.

Nora and mave eye widen as they watch the recording of Antonio regeneration.

Nora: that not possible. No non celestial being have the power of regeneration.

Mave: have you scanned his DNA to see what his species is.

Jade says concern: yes and that the main problem with him take a look at this.

Jade presses a button on the cryotube causing a screen to show, showing Antonio species.

Nora and Mave eye widen as they noticed the DNA read human and the other side says three question marks.

Nora: he human but why does his other half DNA reads three question marks.

Jade: I dont have an answer for that but he not a celestial I know that much, the cryotube DNA scan never broke or messed up in years of healing other.

Mave: This sure is weird only celestial beings have regeneration.

Jade: whatever the other half of him Is I hope it nothing too serious.

Nora: agreed but if he already healed isn't he ready to go back out to the stadium.

Jade: maybe so but he hasn't woken up yet and everyone of my patient usually wakes up fifteen minutes after being heal in the cryotube.

Mave: how long Antonio been in there

Jade: one hour

Nora yells: ONE HOUR AND HE STILL NOT WAKE YET!!!.

Jade: I understand your concerns Nora, I'm sure he'll wake up soon to continue the tournament with yall.

Jade turns around facing Antonio inside the cryotube: whatever his Strange species DNA is, it most likely what causing him not to wait wake right away.

Nora says confuse: how so