XVII

I'm in my math class right now and the teacher is explaining things that I've never heard of, I like the teacher and l kinda understand what she is saying but I'm just not in the mood to continue understanding I'm thinking of lunch which i...

        I'm in my math class right now and the teacher is explaining things that I've never heard of, I like the teacher and l kinda understand what she is saying but I'm just not in the mood to continue understanding I'm thinking of lunch which is the next period.

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make math the last period before lunch.

After what felt like forever the bell rang, I shared this class with Maeve so we walked together to the cafeteria.

It's been a week since I stayed at home with Rowen and learned some things about the piano, he has been giving me those lessons ever since, and I now can play some easy songs, like Happy Birthday, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, easy ones.

I only skipped school that day, and after school, I would finish my homework and then go to the music room with Rowen.

I've been spending time with him the most, the rest of them seem more busy than usual, William hasn't talked to me ever since that night, I should've expected it but still, it hurts.

From what Riley told me, I used to be the closest to him, he also explained that ever since we were children, William had always been quiet, avoiding any conversation that didn't pique his interest, he said that he only got along with Reign and Gabrielle, and his brothers.

"Hey," I heard someone calling but I ignored it and kept walking thinking that it was not meant for me.

I turned to Maeve and she looked her back and then turned to look at me surprised, "It's Vanessa, your brother's girlfriend, and she is calling for us," whispered Maeve making us stop.

"What does she want?" I asked but Maeve didn't get the chance to respond.

The Vanessa girl came toward us with her two friends behind her, I recognized Skylar, Catherine's sister, the one that hurt me the other day in front of my brothers, the other girl I didn't recognize.

"Margie or Marie or whatever your name is, leave I need to talk to your friend here," spat Vanessa making me flinch at her harsh tone.

I looked at her and I could tell why Jayden liked her, she was beautiful, and she knew how to dress, even tho her skirt was too short if I didn't worry about the school dress code and being comfortable in my clothes I would wear it, it looks so pretty, her makeup was done perfectly well, I wonder how they could do this and looks so flawlessly beautiful.

Her friends were wearing matching clothes only different colors, Vanessa was in pink, and Skylar in green, the other girl was blue, on their shirts they had some TV characters, Pink, Green and blue also, I'm guessing they are matching these characters, I would google about this show later, its a cartoon but I love cartoons.

They kind of remind me of Kimberly and Sadie from my old school, but with a third one.

"My names is Maeve," said Mae making Vanessa look at her disgustingly, "Emme, I'll be waiting for you in the cafeteria," whispered Maeve before leaving.