Chapter 7

Y/N woke up and stared at the ceiling for a moment before picking up his phone from his bedside table. He looked at the time. 9:23pm. Great.

He sat up and yawned, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He got up out of his bed, his demon tail swayed slightly, he walked out of his room and to his bathroom. Y/N splashed water in his face to try wake himself up.

He stared at himself in the mirror. He had bags under his eyes, his hair was messy. He brought a hand up and touched one of his horns. He hated his quirk so much. Why was he given this quirk? Why couldn't he just be normal?

He dragged his hand down his face, he still felt exhausted. Not physically, well a little, but mentally.

Y/N walked out of his bathroom and grabbed his hoodie that was lazily thrown over the side of his sofa. He slipped it on.

It was cold in his apartment, it was run down afterall and whenever he had the heater on it would make his apartment smell of dead rats. He did not appreciate that and it disgusted him.

He led down on his sofa, staring at the bland, dirty wall that was across from him. Y/N's head started to fill with voices. He put his hands over his ears to try block them out but it was useless

He let out a frustrated sigh. Maybe he should go on a walk? It was late, but he didn't care. He wanted the voices to be silenced.

Y/N got up and walked back to his room, he grabbed his phone that he had left on his bed. He walked back out and grabbed his keys. He grabbed his shoes and slipped them on, quickly tieing them.

He breathed in and out as he retracted his horns and tail. Once they were gone, he walked over to his door. He had left it unlocked, just great. Y/N walked out and locked the door behind him, he put his keys back in his pocket and started walking.

The cold air hit Y/N's face as he left the apartment building, he put his hands in his hoodie pocket as he peacefully walked down the street. He could hear a car siren going off and people yelling, dogs barking and all sorts of sounds. It was normal for him, especially since he lived in the run down part of town.

He walked for awhile, partially zoned out, when he stopped by a building with an alleyway next to it. Y/N glanced down the alleyway, it was quite dark but he could see a ladder that led up to the top of the building.

The male glanced around, making sure no one would see, before he made his way into the alleyway and started climbing up the ladder.

Once he reached the top, he walked towards the edge and sat down. There was no railing on this roof, and it was a tallish building. He looked up at the moon, watching it for a bit.

After awhile, he pulled his phone out and went onto the groupchat he had accidently been added to not long ago.

Maybe it was time..

[TRIGGER WARNING: ATTEMPTED SUICIDE. IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO THIS, FEEL FREE TO SKIP AHEAD TO THE NEXT CHAPTER.]

Monster Addict is online

I'm sorry. : Monster Addict

Mother is online

Loud Man is online

Cat Man is online

Mother: what do you mean?

Loud Man: Yeah, why are you apologising, little listener?

I'm sorry for what I'm about to do. : Monster Addict

Cat Man: What do you mean? You better not be committing a crime.

I'm not, dont worry: Monster Addict

Mother: Then why are you apologising?

You'll know soon: Monster Addict

Monster Addict shared their location

Monster Addict went offline

Cat Man: Kid??

Loud Man: Shota. Go to the location. Now. You're close to it because you patrol that area.

Mother: Aizawa, please go check on him.

Cat Man went offline

Y/N placed his phone down next to him, he then took off his shoes. Standing up, he looked down at the ground beneath him. 'Jump' the voices told him.

He took a deep breath, he stepped forwards onto the very edge. Right as he was about to jump, something wrapped around his waist and pulled him backwards and away from the edge.

His quirk was erased but he hadn't yet noticed. He couldn't help the tears that formed in his eyes.

A man went over to him and sat him down. "Kid.. why..?" Was all the man said to him, looking him directly in the eyes.

"I.." Y/N couldn't get the words out, the tears kept falling. He guessed this man was Shota Aizawa, one of the people from the groupchat. He also recognised him as the hero who saved him not long ago.

The black haired man pulled Y/N into a gentle hug to try comfort him. As Y/N cried into his shoulder, Aizawa tried to figure out why the kid would decide to do this.