Is there anythin else than an obssesion ?

YOOO in the last part i was sayin that i ll ask her out!
Well guess what.. 😁
While i was watching the moon, the hang outs w her replayed in my head out of nowhere.
And a smile on my face showed up without me knowing.
It was really romantic. At first i was really confused and nervous of how its gonna end up but shes like idk man i cant say it.
ANYWAY at first i didnt know where tf r we goin but then she showed me a really beautiful place even w a more beautiful view. We watched the sunset together and listened to ndjxjxn did anybody ever said no to u oh did anybody ever said no to u OOOHHH.
Yeah this and when we wanted to lay down, that dumbass put her idk what that was, a sweatshirt? Yeah on some bodlava rostlina and hurt herself. That was funny.
Anyway i wanted to push her from the hill so badly but i stopped myself from it.
But if i ve to be honest w u guys, i love her voice and laugh, she could talk bout anythin and i would be interested. She s a really cool person tho ngl.
On a way back we went by a scary way, well the only one scared was me but no i bet she was scared too.
Im glad im here today, no cap.
It was a great day. i love it
I hope we ll do the picnic next time ;))
Now im not freezing but fuckin tired man ugh.

And good mornin, u look pretty wow :) how did u sleep today ?