A night surprise

(Curse warning)

When I woke up, I got out of my coffin and out of the closet. Then I went to check the time, it was night time, thank goodness. Sometimes when I wake up it's still too early. I went to go see master but he went to sleep already. So I started walking back to my room and saw Giyuu.
What was that idiot doing, standing outside my estate door?! I went up to him and cleared my throat, so he knew I was there. He turned around and faced me with shock.

"Surprise bitch, what the hell are you doing at my door?!"

"Brought you ohagi..."

How did he know I liked ohagi, well I used to anyways. I rolled my eyes at him and took the food from him. He was still standing there like an idiot. He was starting to really get on my nerves. I just decided to push him out of my way and went inside. I heard him fallow me inside, what the fuck is this guys problem?

"Why did you come inside; I never invited you in."

"You didn't tell me to go and I need to speak with you Shinazugawa."

I sighed, he better be thankful that I had woke up not too long ago. I soon sat down and gestured him to do the same. I was a bit curious about what he would want to talk about. I also gave back the ohagi, I wouldn't be able to eat it. He looked disappointed but took it back.

"Why are you only out at night? I know I am antisocial but you take it to the next level..."

Huh?! Was this raven haired, dead blue eyed boy catching on? This made me worried and furious. I stared at him angrily and quickly questioned him with a snappy tone. Hoping that would make him back down and stop the conversation. That didn't happen.

"You're very mysterious, I will not forget about this conversation. I need to go to bed though, you should too. You always look angry and pale, so sleep."

He said that and left before I could yell at him. I need to go to bed; hell nah, I've been sleeping all day long. I was also super thirsty, so I went to the fridge and got a blood bag. These damn things were my only meal or thing I consumed. I hated it, I wanted those ohagi's so badly. I couldn't though, these bags were going to be my meal forever.
I sometimes wondered if blood straight from someone neck would be more appetizing. I wouldn't do that because that's what bad vampires do. Unless they had a person who allowed themselves to be food. Why did some humans allow vampires to feed off them? It could go bad, us monsters were vicious.
Just my fucking luck to be one...
I wish to be normal, like the other hashiras, like Giyuu. Wait like Giyuu!? Why the fuck am I thinking about him? It's probably because he stopped by earlier with his stupid face. Trying to be all nice and shit. That dumbass was lucky to leave because that was before I ate, and I was able to hold back.
His neck looked appealing to bite and suck on. Gosh, these thoughts were so wrong! No feeding on humans, especially people you work with. It also kinda sounded dirty and that was embarrassing. I could feel myself blushing from embarrassment only...

(vampires probably can't blush but pretend they can pls. Also these vampires in this story can't eat normal human food. I know there are multiple types of vampires bc in somethings they can do certain things and in others they can't. Okay thanks for understanding! This is the end of this chapter, stay tuned for the next one.)