The Date Night finale!!!

(curse warning)

Sanemi’s POV
So Giyuu didn't come over tonight. He had been hanging around me a lot and I was only slightly surprised not to see him tonight. I knew he had a mission tonight but I didn’t think it would take all fucking night. He is probably fine but I still can’t help but worry. What, I don’t mean worry I really meant annoyed. Yeah I am super annoyed because he said he was gonna bring some ohagi. 
He still hasn’t shown up so I had to get ready for bed and get in my coffin for the day. I hate this way of life but what choice do I have? Sleep takes a bit longer to achieve tonight than lately.

The Next Night…
I woke up and opened my coffin and checked my phone. It was okay to get up, I then walked to the kitchen and waited to see if Giyuu would stop by tonight. While waiting I grabbed a blood bag out of the fridge and drank it. Soon enough I got a text message, I checked it and it was from Giyuu.

    “I will stop by tonight. Yesterday I was too busy, sorry.”

I sent an okay and put my phone down. That idiot will be the death of me, I smile and throw away the now empty blood bag. I sit down on the couch and wait for him to show up. I end up waiting a half hour, but then I get a knock on the door. I stand up and walk over to the door, to see Giyuu practically covered in different bandages, some on his face and arms. I rush him in and close the door, and turn to face him. 

“Why the fuck are you so hurt?!”

“It was a really high rank vampire, and by the time I was there, I was the only one left to fight it.”

I sighed and asked if he wanted something to drink, we went over to the kitchen and I opened the fridge door. He said he only wanted water, so I got him some water and handed it over to him. He slightly smiles and takes the water, and quickly brings it to his lips. I watched him sip on his water, and I couldn’t help but watch. I had nothing else to focus on and he was still really hot even if bandaged up. He sets the water bottle down on the kitchen counter and looks back to me. I snap back to reality and ask him if he wants to go over to the living room. He agrees and he grabs his water bottle and we walk to the living room.
We end up sitting right next to each other on the couch facing one another. We talked about anything and everything. Then he brought up how he should go change the bandages. I showed him to the bathroom and offered to help, he seemed to like that idea because he gestured for me to come in. I walked into the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit that was under the sink. I helped him with his face wounds, and he did his arms. Then he started to pull down his pants and that surprised me, but apparently he had cuts on his legs too. He also had a big gash on his upper leg that he had stitched up. He did a good job on that. I put some rubbing alcohol and other helpful things on it. I could tell it hurt so I held his hand with my free hand. He continued to clean up his other small wounds on his legs. 
Once we finished up cleaning his wounds he pulled his pants back up and headed back to the living room. I checked the time and it was ten o’ six. Luckily, we still had a while to hang out. Today is October 13th and since it is a spooky season I thought it would be awesome to watch a Halloween movie with Giyuu. Once he sat down on the couch I looked at him and smirked. He tilted his head in confusion and I spoke up.

“Hey wanna watch a Halloween movie with me in my room? My TV is better than the one out here. Plus it will be more comfortable than this old piece of junk couch.” 

He slightly smiled and stood up, standing in front of me.

“Does it have to be a horror movie?”

“No, do you want it to be?”

He shook his head no, so he can’t handle horror movies heh. I chuckled and I had him head to my room. Then I picked out some movies and walked in to see him lying down, already under a blanket, and his hair out of his ponytail. I smile and close the door behind me and hold up the movie options. 

“So I got Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, and Corpse Bride. Those are some I picked out that aren’t scary.”

“Hmmm, Beetlejuice?"

I smiled and put it in, the movie is a good one and I really think he will enjoy it. By the time we finished the movie it was eleven o’ clock. I smiled over at him and leaned in close, he genuinely smiled and we finally kissed passionately. It was very past overdue.